Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Everything we do/say has consequences in some way. A certain someone infuriated insulted angrified women. We take turns don't we?

Everything we do/say has consequences in some way. A certain someone infuriated insulted angrified women. We take turns don't we?

More women ran for elective office than ever before and WON! To whom do we owe this? Who was the catalyst? I can't be sure. Does it really matter? Just know this. Women will only take so much crap and then they give it back! Balances out.

Posted - November 10, 2018

Responses

Why don't we take turns putting commas where they belong?  

(infuriated insulted angrified infuriated, insulted, angered)

When written the way you have it, the meaning becomes the person infuriated women who were insulted, and the word angrified doesn't exist (yes, I know you were trying to be cutesy and endearing: didn't work). Had you used angry instead, the lack of commas still leaves the meaning nonsensical. Oh, wait . . . 
      November 10, 2018 5:52 AM MST

Me-ow.
      November 10, 2018 8:40 PM MST

Trump is the cause.  Please.  Trump is the cause for this reaction.

Just like Bush was the cause of 911 and what we did about him.

I cannot believe I am saying this, but I actually miss W. 

So, why I am going all over the place here, is because I think it is the same thing. When 911 happened, we banded together as a Nation against anyone that could hurt us.  We cared and we cared about each other.  That was a real attack.   Bin Laden was attacking and OBAMA ended it NOT TRUMP.

Now people are finally waking up and getting off their collective a$$es and voting again.  IN DROVES.  It is the only way we can overcome the gerrymandering issue.  SO WOMEN are voting.  So are Democrats in general.  We cannot take another second of this.

Nothing has happened like 911 in this country since then, except what Americans are causing on their own.  Thanks to TRUMP.  We are worshipping guns.  We are hating each other and we are following Trump's instructions and shooting at anything.

When a despot comes into power we either fight back or we become another dictatorship.  And don't think we are not already half way there.  

WE ARE.

Pulling a reporter's credentials from him because the DICTATOR couldn't answer the question? 

This is a PIG.  May he roast in hell. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 11, 2018 3:32 AM MST
      November 10, 2018 8:41 PM MST

Every Democrat is good, wonderful, kind, unblemished.  Every non-Democrat is bad, horrible, wrong, evil. Come on, that's a universal truth that we all should embrace. 

November 10, 2018 8:50 PM MST

It is a nightmare that we just keep watching in disbelief and horror Sharon. All things end. How when and what the Waterloo is we don't yet know. This transcript of this president's words may one day be banned for its utter uselessness. Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 11, 2018 3:34 AM MST

Of course.  Though a "certain someone" did not insult or infuriate or angrify me.  Perhaps because I was not looking to be insulted or infuriated or angrified. 
      November 11, 2018 7:26 AM MST