Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Used to be neighbor helping neighbor was apolitical. Today if a Dem were in trouble would a trumpican try to help him/her or cheer?

Used to be neighbor helping neighbor was apolitical. Today if a Dem were in trouble would a trumpican try to help him/her or cheer?

Posted - November 10, 2018

Responses

There is a plumber-HVAC guy down the street. He is a lib. Regardless, I have hired him to work on my furnace. 
      November 10, 2018 9:45 AM MST

Good for you bh. So to answer my question you would help not cheer? Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 11, 2018 3:25 AM MST

So when this plumber's dog was trapped in the deep mud in my garden, we worked together to free the animal and then we hosed off the critter. We did not talk about politics. We just rescued the beast. 
      November 11, 2018 7:02 AM MST

• I don't even know what a "trumpican " is, nor do I care. I know what my responsibility as a Christian is however. I know enough about democrats to understand that they fall under the category of "pray for your enemies and those who spitefully use you"
      November 10, 2018 10:47 AM MST

Trumpican---One who blindly supports the policies and beliefs of someone who’s bigoted. 

I'm glad you are say that Democrats "pray for their enemies and those who spitefully use them."
      November 10, 2018 10:59 AM MST

Funny, I took that comment to mean he thinks Democrats should be prayed for as enemies who spitefully use you.

November 10, 2018 12:55 PM MST

Maybe you should consider moving to a different neighborhood.
    "We" are our "neighborhood", if your neighborhood is that politically divided you may also consider leading, as an example of civility instead of such divisiveness. One who constantly belittles, insults and name calls shouldn't be too curious as to where the lack of civility resides.
    To answer the part of the question that is actually a question....of course I would help.. This post was edited by designer at November 11, 2018 6:55 AM MST
      November 10, 2018 1:17 PM MST