Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I have ONE WISH on this internet social site. That NONE OF MY PALS get hurt or upset on my account. What is your one wish?

I have ONE WISH on this internet social site. That NONE OF MY PALS get hurt or upset on my account. What is your one wish?

Posted - November 11, 2018

Responses

I don't want anyone to get upset by me PAL or NO PAL.

That is not my intention.  
      November 11, 2018 11:58 AM MST

H ere's the backstory on that Sharon and I apologize in advance for dumpin g on you but who else is there? I just read an email for a very good pal who said she is tempted to leave because she  gets so upset at those who insult me. Now mind you I never do because I NEVER READ THEIR POSTS but she does and feels a need to defend me and it is making her very upset. I feel helpless. I am untouched by any of it and there she is fighting a losing battle. Any suggestions about what I can do for her? It's totally unfair that I feel nothing because I know nothing about any of it except that I always read her posts so I always happy face whatever she says but I never read what the culprit said to engage her on that level. I had no idea it was upsetting her anough to consider quitting this site. So what can I do? Thanks and sorry for the dump but I feel so bad on her behalf! It's not right. :(
      November 11, 2018 12:02 PM MST

I have a suggestion, Rosie. Tell her to reply "LOL" to every one of their posts, no matter what it says. Just LOL them. 

It's good that you have a friend who's that supportive of you! 

Hope you're well and properly celebrated the blue wave in the house! :)
      November 11, 2018 4:39 PM MST

LOL. Unfortunately, you mean the blue ripple.
      November 11, 2018 4:48 PM MST

Hi S/A! I think she is beyond that. I want her to IGNORE them and never engage with them on my behalf because it hurt her and angered her and believe or not SHE gets reprimanded and has posts deleted! NOT THE ONES WHO ATTACK ME! Now tell me how would you feel if it happened to  you? Selective targeting. Selecting deleting. Selective and uneven monitoring. I never am involved in any way since I don't engage with those who are enraged by me. But behind my back she does and I just feel helpless. I don't want her to leave. She is a very smart sweet good pal. But if being here makes her feel miserable I don't want that either. Anyway thank you for your kind words m'dear. Nice hearing from you. Thank you for your reply S/A and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 12, 2018 9:23 AM MST
      November 12, 2018 1:42 AM MST

With all due respect, I have a suggestion as well. Say hello to Spunky Senior for me, and tell her not to let this stuff bother her, but instead let it roll off her back as you apparently do. Happy Sunday to thee!
      November 11, 2018 5:01 PM MST

I wish that all participants would enjoy every second of their time on AnswerMug, because I know that I most certainly do!

November 11, 2018 5:31 PM MST

Of course. It's a laugh a minute! This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 12, 2018 1:24 AM MST
      November 11, 2018 6:43 PM MST