Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Gino LOLobrigida
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What, to you, is the worst thing about being a man or a woman? Your answer may relate to your own or the opposite gender.

What, to you, is the worst thing about being a man or a woman? Your answer may relate to your own or the opposite gender.

I'm always anxious about being a victim of contraception failure, which would be disastrous at my age. 

Posted - November 11, 2018

Responses

You don't feel you are sometimes subject to forces you have no control over at all?   Like our whole being is pulled into making love almost whatever which of course pulls us into pregnancy and children.  The whole affirmation I feel from being desired and giving myself - that never goes away and I always want it and need it.  And sometimes just a look from someone and I feel my whole being trying to center around him.  Becomes so easy for us to care, to sympathize.  Which draws us into bed. We make love sometimes though we know we should not.  We feel pleasure when we don't choose to feel pleasure.   Which all draws us into relationships and family.  Oh we love being out of control and just feeling and responding and the orgasms keep coming and we have no ego and just want them to continue and continue and of course there are consequences - all kinds of them. There was once a book written by Norman Mailer which stated that we are "prisoners of sex" and though a rather silly book that is very true and no wonder men hesitate ceding any control to us because they know once we get going that is all we are thinking of.  I learned to become a very responsible person and how to do my job well and efficiently and seriously.  But I still fantasize about the men I work with taking turns with me.  Its all so - I don't know if undignified is the word - perhaps "dime-novelish".  All cheap novel and cheap thrill so sometimes hard to respect myself.  Though I enjoy most every minute.  But I think my life should be more grand and glorious and consequential.  You have never thought that? 
      December 18, 2018 5:14 AM MST

A guy's equipment can sometimes get in the way unless wearing a protective cup. Was a guy who climbed carefully over a razor wire fence to get at the goodies inside then the guard dogs made their appearance fangs bared. In his hurry to get back over the fence his parts got badly mangled, almost lost his penis entirely. 
      November 12, 2018 8:28 AM MST

Oh ouch.  What is a protective cup? 
      November 12, 2018 8:39 AM MST

Many sports players wear those things -a plastic cup sort of thing that fits neatly over a guy's equipment. 
      November 12, 2018 9:02 AM MST

Really?   Never noticed them doing that.  And I have been with athletes particularly soccer players and they weren't wearing anything like that. 
      November 12, 2018 9:05 AM MST

Ask any sports players about the protective cup -I thought it was quite common thing to  e worn.
    Never wore one myself though because I was never much I to sports. Couple of times I wished I did have protection when I got dinged.
      November 12, 2018 9:13 AM MST

Thank you.   Interesting. 
      November 12, 2018 2:08 PM MST

November 12, 2018 9:28 AM MST

We have breasts.  They hurt too.
      November 12, 2018 8:56 AM MST

I know, right?  I truly feel for you. 

~
      November 12, 2018 9:22 AM MST

For both: gender related assumptions. 

No, I don’t know why the car won’t start. 

No, she doesn’t LIKE doing laundry. 
      November 12, 2018 2:47 PM MST