Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Creativity. Science. Math. Language. In which do you excel well? Do we always love best what do the best?

Creativity. Science. Math. Language. In which do you excel well? Do we always love best what do the best?

Posted - November 12, 2018

Responses

I always enjoyed math and science....until I took physics that was more than I wanted. 
    I also enjoy art
    I paint nearly every day in the summertime and do my own bookeeping/taxes.
      November 12, 2018 6:27 AM MST

You appear to be a very well-rounded gal m2c! I have always admired people who are. They are usually well-balanced which is something to which I aspire but don't quite get the  hang of yet. But I haven't given up! Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      November 12, 2018 2:59 PM MST

I excel at writing.  While Going Through my mom's belongings I found numerous stories/essays i'd written since I was in the 4th grade.  i don't recall writing any  of them, but they're actually really good.  Although i failed every english course clear through high school, my stories were always cited for their excellent creativity.  It was due to my creativity that I finally got my first "A" grade in an english course - in college.
      November 12, 2018 1:09 PM MST

Words are my metier too Shuhak. I adore them and play with them all the time. I create some to suit me. I spell some inappropriately because it pleases me. Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I would have guessed that of you since we seem to have much ease in communicating with each other. Thank you for your thoughtful reply! :)
      November 12, 2018 2:49 PM MST

I have always excelled at being a Minxs  ...albeit in not so sure as to what category is should come under...:( 
      November 12, 2018 2:16 PM MST

I looked it up my friend. Here's the dictionary definition

A pert impudent flirtatious girl.

Now the Nice Jugs I thought I "knew" on Answerbag fit that description. We did not engage very often or at great length. But the D I have come to know on Answermug is WAY MORE! You excel in creativity and language absolutely!. You know a lot about scientific things. We haven't touched much on math but I expect you're also quite good at that. Maybe we have to coin a word to describe you D! I'll work on it! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 12, 2018 2:57 PM MST

I was hoping I hadn't changed that much Rosie....lol ....my parents said ill never change and I was always inclined to agree with them...:)   
      November 12, 2018 3:23 PM MST

You misunderstand me. The side of you I saw on Answerbag was only ever one level. It was brief and witty but not memorable. Clever play on words. That isn't all there was to you then but for some reason you never opened up and showed your other sides. I am basically a very serious person and you did not appear to be serious at all. Not to bore you with repetition but our conversation here on Answermug about hands showed me how wrong I was about you. Maybe there were signs of that you on Answerbag but I never picked up on them. Here you are still your witty self at times but in the trenches when you know I'm  being  very serious about something you respond in like kind and share what you know. So you see m'dear I'm sure you haven't changed and I haven't changed. We just took the time to look inside! Thank you for your reply D! :)
      November 13, 2018 3:35 AM MST

Isn't that like how all things develop over time Rosie....When you begin reading a long book,you might not like how it appears to be going.....bet the more you read ,the more you get to grips with the story love it or hate it......You can love a book you hated reading until you got to the end and you se the light at the end if the rainbow.....On the other hand you might really like how the book reads untill it hits a raw nerve.....:( 
      November 13, 2018 1:08 PM MST

All of them---(God's fault, not mine).
      November 12, 2018 3:05 PM MST

• Language for sure, I love words.. But I am creative and enjoy science as well:)
      November 12, 2018 3:26 PM MST