Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you know of anyone who is well on the way to becoming a hoarder? (Not already there, but just starting.) ~

Do you know of anyone who is well on the way to becoming a hoarder? (Not already there, but just starting.) ~

Posted - November 13, 2018

Responses

There is no such thing as a hoarder, just too many small rooms.
      November 13, 2018 7:01 AM MST

Was a youngish guy living in the same building as me who was making a bit of extra income getting free stuff from Craigslist then selling it. Sort of suddenly he quit selling the stuff and began hoarding, stuff piled floor to ceiling. Management became aware and demanded he clean out because of fire hazard.  He did not comply and soon enough was a bailiff seazure come to take care of things. 

November 13, 2018 7:21 AM MST

(seizure)
      November 13, 2018 8:22 AM MST

yes, nne
      November 13, 2018 9:32 AM MST

I'm saving all my books and homework for one of my daughters whom I haven't seen for too long.  I know she will appreciate them and use them. She loves to study and read.  I'm saving cloth for an ongoing project I plan on resuming next year.  Besides those things there isn't much else  except shoes which I'll have to give most away, not because I want to. :  (
      November 13, 2018 10:43 AM MST

Now that you mention it, I do have a few extra things I could donate.  
    Thanks for giving me something to do over the Christmas holiday.  Yay....work.  :  (  hahahaha
      November 13, 2018 4:43 PM MST

I tend to hoard shoes ....I have so many that no matter where I walk ,they are always under my feet :( 
      November 13, 2018 4:56 PM MST