Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Update. 44 dead so far in the California fires. 70,000 in its path. 7600 homes/structures destroyed.No comforting word from big bird yet?

Update. 44 dead so far in the California fires. 70,000 in its path. 7600 homes/structures destroyed.No comforting word from big bird yet?

Posted - November 13, 2018

Responses

Ya he is a heartless and bitter orange blob. Cheers!
      November 13, 2018 9:27 AM MST

As if you know him that well.
      November 13, 2018 10:41 AM MST

Big Bird is a turd.  No doubt about it. Being orange matters not. He is a blot on mankind. I hope to he** we survive him Nanoose. You're lucky being a Canadian m'dear. Every breath he takes is an embarrassment to us. He is world-wide well-known LIAR and  laughingstock and has no clue he is what people are laughing at! Obtuse goose. SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 14, 2018 3:18 AM MST

I just approved an expedited request for a Major Disaster Declaration for the State of California. Wanted to respond quickly in order to alleviate some of the incredible suffering going on. I am with you all the way. God Bless all of the victims and families affected.

The California Fire Fighters, FEMA and First Responders are amazing and very brave. Thank you and God Bless you all!

More than 4,000 are fighting the Camp and Woolsey Fires in California that have burned over 170,000 acres. Our hearts are with those fighting the fires, the 52,000 who have evacuated, and the families of the 11 who have died. The destruction is catastrophic. God Bless them all.

MSNBC etc do not report these tweets, so many missed them. 

November 13, 2018 10:28 AM MST

• He blamed mismanagement of California's finances.     PG&E has already accepted responsibility for not only the Camp Fire up here but for the deadly Santa Rosa and Napa fires last year.   I cannot stand that brainless Orange idiot.   They don't make muzzles big enough for that pumpkin head. 
    42 people have died so far...and that is only 42 people that have been accounted for.   Expect that number to climb.   Thanks, effing PG&E, and NO thanks to our Presidon't - look what he did for the people of Puerto Rico after all.    At least they got a few rolls of paper towels... UGH. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at November 14, 2018 3:18 AM MST
      November 13, 2018 12:17 PM MST

He is a Big Bird turd lavender. Cold heartless soulless venal evil blob of protoplasm whose fans adore him. Go figger! When  we are down he steps on us. That is all he knows. He is evil incarnate and his fans cheer him on.  I know he is a lunatic. What are they? SIGH. Thank you for your reply. I wonder how much longer we'll be stuck in this nightmare? I'm gonna ask. Happy Wednesday m'dear! :)
      November 14, 2018 3:22 AM MST

• Wow, Rosie - you described that sack of waste so much better than I could have.  It made me laugh, I loved it.     Happy Wednesday to you as well, by the way.   :)
      November 14, 2018 8:14 AM MST

Kind words indeed m'dear for which I thank you! I guess as long as we like-minded folks can get together and chat we can more easily hang on to our sanity. I wonder though how many snitches there are here who are reporting us to the Big Bird or his toady sycophants? I wouldn't put it past him or them. I'm gonna ask and see what happens! Of course I'm kinda joking and kinda projecting a future of don don don don don don don! Ugly indeed! I hope we don't all turn to stone! Thank you for your reply lavender! :)
      November 14, 2018 8:20 AM MST