Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The don was stupid dumb in attacking BELOVED Arizona Senator John McCain. The loss of Senate seat is his fault entirely. Duz hee no?

The don was stupid dumb in attacking BELOVED Arizona Senator John McCain. The loss of Senate seat is his fault entirely. Duz hee no?

Posted - November 13, 2018

Responses

Isn't this just the GREATEST thing?

Hoisted by his own petard.

You don't screw with McCain in Arizona.  

And he just lost one of the Reddest states around.

Thank you, Mr. McCain.  It's amazing when someone leads a great life, how the emanations of his energy will just keep influencing things for good thatwe have never even imagined.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 14, 2018 3:09 AM MST
      November 13, 2018 10:49 AM MST

What don does compulsively and viciously stays out there somewhere and just bides its time until it's ready to swoop down and smack the crap outta him. I believe Senator McCain is smiling bigly somewhere "up there". As for Lindsay Graham what a Judas goat he has become. Kissing the corpulent a** of the man who kept insulting his alleged "good friend". He has no clue what being  a "friend" means. It isn't a piece of clothing you wear or don't wear. It is part of you and I also think Senator McCain is disappointed in the weasley wabbit's wimpy rolling over. Such is life! Other close calls are making trumpicans nuts. All of them assert the usual...fraud. Such bullsh**! But they seem to thrive on it so go figger! Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Wednesday! :)
      November 14, 2018 3:15 AM MST

But I thought red seats turning blue made you happy, Rosie. Happy Tuesday to thee! This post was edited by Stu Spelling Bee at November 13, 2018 5:22 PM MST
      November 13, 2018 10:53 AM MST

It seems that some people are never satisfied and love complaining even when they get what they want. :)
      November 13, 2018 5:30 PM MST