Active Now

Randy D
Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If you found out your partner has been cheating AND that your close family members/close friends knew but never told you, what would you do?

If you found out your partner has been cheating AND that your close family members/close friends knew but never told you, what would you do?

This is a companion question to one that was posted by another member. 

Original question:
"What would you do if you were out and came across a friend's significant other who appeared to be out with someone other than your friend?"

https://answermug.com/forums/topic/69430/what-would-you-do-if-you-were-out-and-came-across-a-friend-s-sig
~

Posted - November 14, 2018

Responses

If they were that indiscreet about it that everyone knew I would feel foolish that I didn't get it myself. 
      November 14, 2018 7:00 AM MST

i probably wouldnt stay with that partner
      November 14, 2018 9:38 AM MST

I would ask them why they had kept it from me? Based on that I could then decide what to do next.
      November 14, 2018 12:01 PM MST

This question includes family & friends.  The other question mentioned was just talking about friends.

Family is an entirely different matter, betrayal comes in many different forms.  
      November 14, 2018 5:49 PM MST

Er, um, it's a companion question that's based on the theme of the original question, not a copy of the original question. There's nothing engraved in stone that says the two questions must match each other. If they did, they'd be the exact same question.
    ~
      November 14, 2018 9:35 PM MST