Active Now

Discussion » Questions » Music » Is there a music video that shocked you when you first saw it ! One that only became apparent when you were half way through viewing it ?

Is there a music video that shocked you when you first saw it ! One that only became apparent when you were half way through viewing it ?

The first time I watched Beyoncé sing  "if I was a boy" ...I was never expecting the ending....

Posted - November 16, 2018

Responses

Got to run to work now -- but I saw your question. I plan to watch the Beyonce video later.
    :)

A while ago someone recommended I watch this video by Amanda Palmer and the Grand Theft Orchestra, "The Killing Type." 
    I was unfamiliar with her and the "orchestra."

The video is amazing to me! Also, shocking!
    I really like her voice. I've since purchased a lot of their music. Great voice and musicians! I became an instant fan.

The video is -- wow!

For best effect, I highly recommend watching the video all the way through, from beginning to end.

(The 'Mature Audience Only' disclaimer is well-deserved.)

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at November 20, 2018 3:10 AM MST
      November 17, 2018 11:51 AM MST

That's one strange lady.....I don't think it's something I would call music....I just can't amagin myself jigging along th that...lol
      November 17, 2018 12:10 PM MST

For some reason, for me, it's some of the best music for me. I enjoy them a lot.

Most of the other songs I've heard by her and the group are not so "out there."

And I'd take Amanda Palmer ANY day over that raspy, chirpy annoying Camila Cabello ha!
      November 17, 2018 8:48 PM MST

I've never heard of either.....:( 
      November 17, 2018 8:53 PM MST

Ha! That's OK!

Hey, I'm glad you gave Amanda Palmer here a listen. And Camila Cabello -- I really can't stand listening to her voice, so, in my opinion, you're doing well in life not hearing her, ha!
      November 17, 2018 9:19 PM MST

You never know what you will like or Dili,e if you don't listen to a bit...my fav find of the week is someone called Keith and Shannon singing "Lay down beside me" 
    I think it's amazing.....I can't stop playing it....lol

November 18, 2018 2:04 AM MST

• That'll do it!  I bet this is a real hit at Bellevue and maybe even Folsom!
      November 20, 2018 3:20 AM MST

December 2, 2018 8:10 PM MST

no
      November 17, 2018 2:56 PM MST

• Jim Stafford - "My Girl Bill"

November 20, 2018 3:01 AM MST