Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ya gotchure JOINERS and your LONERS and your IN-BETWEENERS. Do you sip /sup from each cup or only one? Why?

Ya gotchure JOINERS and your LONERS and your IN-BETWEENERS. Do you sip /sup from each cup or only one? Why?

Posted - November 17, 2018

Responses

I'm more of a loner.
      November 17, 2018 7:17 AM MST

Me too. I joined a sorority in Junior College just to see if I could. Wasn't a very good member. Joined Answerbag and when it died I came here to Answermug. The only thing to which I belong and show up daily. At my convenience. For however long I wish asking what I want and having to answer to no one! My cuppa tea L! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      November 17, 2018 7:43 AM MST

I guess I'm just not a team player.  I know what has to be done and I do it.  I don't need to get a consensus. 
      November 17, 2018 8:14 AM MST

I am a TEAM PLAYER in a work environment bigtime! Getting folks together to focus on a goal and make it happen? My cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      November 17, 2018 12:31 PM MST

• I am not a team player either.  I prefer to be the only one accountable for my work, my actions, what ever the situation.   
      November 17, 2018 8:28 AM MST

At work I was ALWAYS a team player lavender. Having a project to accomplish by a specific time? Getting folks together to focus on it and get it done in time? I thrived on it and was very good at it. There are times when being a TEAM player is the best choice for me. Each person chooses what's best for him/her and that is as it should be! I have very good memories of getting impossible things accomplished at work because the TEAM performed remarkable things when they all pulled together. A Saturday night when the boss brought in Pizza for everyone because we had an impossible deadline to meet and we met it! It can be intoxicating Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 17, 2018 12:34 PM MST