Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Do you think Amanda Knox is a sexy goddess?

Do you think Amanda Knox is a sexy goddess?

Posted - November 17, 2018

Responses

She's adorable.  But I was surprised how different she is in real life (I never met her, but I mean back on TV in America).

I read a book about this travesty right when it happened and I thought she was some ignorant psycho spoiled rich drug addict.

She is nothing like that.  AND TALK ABOUT FAKE NEWS.  She was absolutely destroyed by the Italian police.

What a bunch of idiots.  They are so corrupt they can't even hide it.  They actually make our police departments look sane.  (NOT REALLY)

It is GLARINGLY obvious who the killer really was.  That black guy (I am not being a racist, I don't know his name and he was the only black in the group, forgive me)  who split the scene right afterwards.  He was there.  No one really knew him.  He was with the victim and he offed her.  The evidence was so botched they could not even charge him.

Meredith Kercher was killed in Perugia in 2007.

What was the motive for the killing?

Prosecutors said it was the result of a four-way sex game in which Miss Knox, Mr Sollecito and Rudy Guede, a small-time drug dealer from Perugia of Ivory Coast origin, forced Kercher to submit to sex, and then killed her with a knife or knives.

But Miss Knox knew Guede only casually, and Mr Sollecito did not know him at all. Only one person, an Albanian immigrant, claimed to have seen all three of them together, but his evidence was dismissed as unreliable early in the trial.

None of the accused had a history of violence or sexual assault. Defence lawyers ridiculed the idea that Miss Knox and her new boyfriend would have sought a dangerous sexual liaison given that they had only been going out together for a few days and appeared madly in love.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 17, 2018 9:43 PM MST
      November 17, 2018 9:38 PM MST

• Everything I've read and seen about the case leads me to believe she was 100% innocent (though she did some stupid things that didn't help her case). The Italian police came off as backward "old country" morons. Never be in the wrong place at the wrong time over there, that's for sure. 
      November 17, 2018 10:07 PM MST

She was high when she got arrested and really did not realize the gravity of her situation because:

1.  She was very young
    2.  She didn't do anything wrong and expected to be cleared.  

I don't think she realized how corrupt the Italian police are.
      November 17, 2018 11:04 PM MST

Agreed
      November 18, 2018 1:09 AM MST

She looks lovely! Almost four years in prison makes a person insane sometimes!
      November 18, 2018 1:42 AM MST

• "Not really.  She looks like Tom Cruise."

November 18, 2018 11:50 AM MST

• She does!! Amazing really! Ha ha.. How did you..?
      November 18, 2018 1:39 PM MST

i dont even know who she is
      November 18, 2018 1:53 PM MST