Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Every day the massive murderous hordes of monsters are getting closer to INVADING our country. Why doesn't the don put ALL OUR TROOPS THERE?

Every day the massive murderous hordes of monsters are getting closer to INVADING our country. Why doesn't the don put ALL OUR TROOPS THERE?

We gotta keep those terrorist rapists murdering monsters from entering our country. OUR LIVES ARE AT STAKE. It will take hundreds of thousand of weaponized soldiers standing there to make them drop dead. What's wrong with the john of don? Doesn't he realize the GRAVE DANGER the massive horde invasion is? He talked big and long and incessantly about it daily BEFORE THE ELECTION and all his Fox News toadies echoed his terror and all the trumpican spokespeople relentlessly hammered in the DANGER. Now what the he** is going on? Total Silence on all fronts. Meanwhile the threat gets worse and the john of don is off somewhere doing something ELSE? Our blood will be on his hands unless he immediately drops everything and gets all armed military at our southern border. What is he waiting for?

Posted - November 18, 2018

Responses

I guess the horde stopped at a garage sale along the way.
      November 18, 2018 5:50 AM MST

That is VERY FUNNEE HUNNEE! My Jim LOVES garage sales bh and he cannot resist them. It's a harmless and safe pasttime. Sometimes he will come home with a real bargain. Sometimes he comes home with nothing. But it's fun for him and what could it hurt? Thank you for the giggle your reply contributed to my day bh. I think it's the first one by the way! Hooray! :)
      November 22, 2018 8:21 AM MST

Some of them are at the border now. 
    Looks like the people of Tijuana are not happy either. 

Here is the plan of some:

Henry Salinas, 30, of Honduras, planned to sleep there in the open.

He said that he intended to wait for thousands more in the caravan to arrive and that he hoped to jump the fence in a large group at the same time, overwhelming Border Patrol agents.

“It’s going to be all against one, one against all. All of Central America against one, and one against Central America. ... All against Trump, and Trump against all,” he said.

That is a planned invasion. 

The silence is from only watching MSNBC. 

This post was edited by my2cents at November 18, 2018 6:49 AM MST
      November 18, 2018 6:48 AM MST