Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » MUELLER WAS CONFIRMED BY THE SENATE TO HEAD THE FBI! Whitaker hasn't been confirmed to be dog catcher. Why no confirmation?

MUELLER WAS CONFIRMED BY THE SENATE TO HEAD THE FBI! Whitaker hasn't been confirmed to be dog catcher. Why no confirmation?

Posted - November 18, 2018

Responses

Mueller???, sorry, i thought it was Christopher Wray who was confirmed as FBI director
      November 18, 2018 1:06 PM MST

Mueller was head of the FBI before Comey. 
    He even worked with one of the Russians who they are accusing of collision....lol. But that is somehow not a conflict of interest. 
      November 18, 2018 1:21 PM MST

The Senate unanimously confirmed Mueller as FBI director on August 2, 2001, voting 98–0 in favor of his appointment. He had previously served as acting deputy attorney general of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) ...
      November 18, 2018 2:59 PM MST

Yes, of course. I am aware of Mr. Mueller's history, admittedly in my haste I completely misread the question...Thank you for the correction...
      November 18, 2018 4:48 PM MST

That's my girl! ((hugs))
      November 19, 2018 3:43 AM MST

Jeez, I am sorry Rosie...
    I glanced at this question and completely misread what you had said....For some reason I read it as though you were suggesting Mr. Mueller was currently the Director...How do they say....My Bad...

November 18, 2018 4:54 PM MST

It happens. No worries.  Happy Monday. In years past politics never came up in our conversations apparently. In years past we were (in my mind) best buds. In years past I always was delighted to see your moniker because I knew what awaited me would be a fine  positive informative worthwhile conversation. In years past. SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at November 19, 2018 9:58 AM MST
      November 19, 2018 3:45 AM MST

Hello again Rosie..
    So you know, It miss our conversations, I too always enjoyed and looked forward to our conversations.
    I especially appreciated that through our differences there was always a sense of respect for each other. 
    However, you chose to take the view that all of us "trumpicans" are Racist hateful "stoopid" nazi's who are destroying our country. 
    What am I supposed to do with that. How does a "friend" go there. When you say these things I take it personally because you are talking about me.  I use to feel your questions were born of curiosity, now they seem to come from pure hate. 
    When the old Rosie, the curious and respectful gal I used to know returns, I will be here to share and welcome our conversations again..
    Have a wonderful day...
      November 19, 2018 10:13 AM MST

Neither of us is the person the other one thought us to be. I disappoint you and you disappoint me so that makes us EVEN. I despise loathe and can't stand a man you support admire and like.  You can't help liking him just I can't help loathing him. So this is our Civil War. Families broke up being on different sides. Palships break up too. You CHOSE to attack me for my views. I did not seek you out. Why did you feel such a need to seek me out at all? Why not just ignore me? I would have still had the fine memories of o ur friendship. You destroyed that for your own reasons. I would NEVER have done that to you. I would have simply ignored you. Much as I valued that palship friendship I value being true to me more. I am the person you see. Every word I say I mean. You chose your path and in doing so you felt a need to pull me in and ruin memories.. This is the consequence. I will always be grateful for the early days and always wonder why you felt such a need to destroy it. Do you even know why? This post was edited by RosieG at November 19, 2018 2:41 PM MST
      November 19, 2018 2:39 PM MST

President Obama also named non-Senate-confirmed people in 2009 to serve as acting secretary at the Labor Department and acting administrator at the Small Business Administration, the office of legal counsel said.

President George W. Bush named someone without Senate confirmation to serve as acting director of the White House Office of Management and Budget. 

The Vacancies Reform Act of 1998 allows it.

November 18, 2018 1:29 PM MST

The Senate unanimously confirmed Mueller as FBI director on August 2, 2001, voting 98–0 in favor of his appointment. He had previously served as acting deputy attorney general of the United States Department of Justice (DOJ) ...
      November 18, 2018 2:59 PM MST

Did I say Mueller was not approved by the Senate? No I did not.
      November 18, 2018 3:13 PM MST

No. You probably did not.  And?

Oh yeah.  The point is Whittaker has no business being appointed and he won't be appointed.  The writing's on the wall.

Have you researched his background.  He is a worse con that Trump if that is possible.

What a sycophantic tool.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 19, 2018 3:46 AM MST
      November 18, 2018 3:14 PM MST

Just trying to figure out your reply to me....
      November 18, 2018 3:29 PM MST

:):):)
      November 19, 2018 3:46 AM MST