Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Barron Trump is the son of a don. Wonder what price he will pay for it and when he will have to pay it?

Barron Trump is the son of a don. Wonder what price he will pay for it and when he will have to pay it?

Posted - November 21, 2018

Responses

Well, it is easier for a rich man to pass through an eye of a needle than to get to heaven.

That is the inheritance he will get from Dear old dad.

He has no tools to ever guide him with those parents.

However, since we cannot predict anyone's sure future, he may be in just the right place to realize.

He may awaken.  If he sees that his life is an empty, shallow minefield of an existence, he may seek another path and and  change and improve the legacy of his rotten name.   We may remember him as Barron the fair and just.  I pray he has a chance to see what life is really like on the outside.  I pray that his parents don't do to them what Ivanna and Trump did to those other three feckless wonders.

I actually am praying for the whole lot of them.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 22, 2018 2:16 AM MST
      November 21, 2018 2:27 PM MST

Why do you care whether the guy gets to heaven, a place that only exists in the mind anyway?
      November 21, 2018 3:39 PM MST

Of course Barron is in the background and we don't know very much about him but my heart goes out to him for some reason. I have no knowledge of what kind of young man he is but I get the feeling he is not cut out of the same cloth as his half-siblings. I think that's a very good thing but of course I don't really know. I guess the proof will be in the pudding so to speak. When he is an adult will he be swallowed up in the financial empire of his half-siblings or will he be allowed to be his own person and follow whatever dreams he might have? The john of don is like a steamroller who flattens everything in its path. I hope Barron can get out of the way of that. Thank you for your thoughtful and kind reply Sharon. He didn't ask to be born to them but he was. How he copes with it is ahead of him. I remind you I'm not as kind as you. I don't pray for the the junior or the eric or the ivanka at all. I don 't know about Tiffany but I hope she isn't like them and I have only kind thoughts for her and hope she survives being a john of don daughter. You see what happened to Ivanka and I do not wish that for Tiffany. I hope she escapes it! Happy Thanksgiving Sharon! :) ((hugs))
      November 22, 2018 2:24 AM MST

When?...It is already happening
    What?....The ridicule and wrath of the angry, hateful, snarky bigots who just can't get over trump being elected, and they will take this rage out on the innocent...

November 21, 2018 2:52 PM MST

What drugs are you on.  
      November 21, 2018 3:06 PM MST

I don't do drugs, I like my mind clear and free..
      November 21, 2018 3:33 PM MST

Bigots and ???? 

That's a clear mind.  Ok.  

Happy Bird day
      November 21, 2018 3:35 PM MST

I'm sure you don't care one whit about him, so why even post such a question?
      November 21, 2018 3:37 PM MST

That's not why people post questions.  

I care about even Trump.  But what is, IS.  There is no hope for this guy.  He cannot see anyone but himself.  Barron, however, has a fighting chance and he never did a thing to anyone.  YET.
      November 21, 2018 3:39 PM MST

But be honest, you really don't care about him, do you?
      November 21, 2018 3:40 PM MST

I care.  It is like my brother.  I hate his guts.  The personality part.  I remember a person, decades ago who was a loving, friendly man.  Through deliberate action, he has turned into something I pity.  

I think of Trump the same way.  He is still a man down deep and I feel bad for someone who has no understanding of how the world works, or how to treat other people.

Because as much as I rage against him, he is in hell and cannot see this.  So, he puts us all there, because we voted for this.  

Pathetic; and I would rather SERIOUSLY be a beggar on the street and be me, than trade places with a soul like that who cannot even see what harm he is causing and doesn't care either way, unless it benefits him somehow.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 21, 2018 3:47 PM MST
      November 21, 2018 3:45 PM MST

Wait, you're Sharonna, aren't you? Can't fool me!
      November 21, 2018 4:29 PM MST

I don't even have to say my name.  I think you know to whom you is speaking.

A gift for you to correct.  Have a ball. 
      November 21, 2018 5:41 PM MST

Donald's father Fred gave him $ 1 million to start his business career. I would think that Donald would do something like that for Barron. 
      November 21, 2018 6:30 PM MST

I just hope he is allowed to be his own person and follow his dreams  bh. If he wants to be in the family business that's one thing. But what if he doesn't? What if he has other dreams will he be left alone to pursue them? I don't know what Tiffany's goals are either. I hope she is allowed to be whom she wants to be. I wrote the following in another reply. The john of don is a steamroller who flattens everything in front of him. I wonder if he assumes expects demands his kids join the family business? I hope not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thanksgiving Day Thursday! :)
      November 22, 2018 2:29 AM MST