Active Now

Malizz
Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » What are you doin' today? Guess what I am doing? Passing gallstones NATURALLY. Out they come. I'd show you a pic, but it's gross.

What are you doin' today? Guess what I am doing? Passing gallstones NATURALLY. Out they come. I'd show you a pic, but it's gross.

Posted - November 23, 2018

Responses

youre right , it is gross, didnt think you could pass thenn, i had thenn yrs ago and ended up having surgery to get rid of thenn
      November 23, 2018 3:17 PM MST

Thanks. I sure I would not want to see it. How do you pass them naturally? This post was edited by Element 99 at November 23, 2018 3:18 PM MST
      November 23, 2018 3:17 PM MST

• Yikes.

I've been shopping--bought a designer jacket today at Neiman Marcus. My bank account is going to suffer for a while. 
      November 23, 2018 4:10 PM MST

And all this time you have lead us to believe your bank account was infinite. Who is Neiman Marcus?
      November 23, 2018 6:56 PM MST

Did you do the epson salt and olive oil method?
      November 23, 2018 7:56 PM MST

Eeks! Does it hurt? Anyway I gave my dog a bath and got soaked along with her, she's not very cooperative but she's happy now that she's clean and brushed. Now I'm off to clean the rest of the house after that beast bolted about like a mad dog.
      November 24, 2018 7:29 AM MST

Not the way an operation would. There is discomfort, sort of like a mild version of chemotherapy, I imagine.  What I am doing is using food to cleanse out and destroy toxins and feed and nurture healthy cells.  

So, it is a process that is easier because I don't feel so good, so food is not even tempting.  So I don't have to deal with craving some goodie.  So, it is a good time to be on a fast and get the "crap" out.  

A little weakness and a tad of nausea from all the garbage stirring up.  But pretty easy.  I do know how to do this and you cannot just say I'll starve and eat some fruit" or something and be done.   You have to eat the right foods at the right times and make sure you are not putting one thing in your body that the bad cells can feed off.  ( I was told I have a mass, and I don't know if it is the BAD kind of mass) So I cannot eat anything that cancer cells love.  Like processed foods, dairy, flour, sugar is the worst.  So, this is kind of the fight of my life in a way.  I see it as a positive.  Because I am allowing much-needed changes in my lifestyle.

And if it does not do the trick entirely and I need further medical care, I am being monitored by actual doctors just to make sure.

I am using Western medicine in the sense that I am getting an x-ray next Thursday to see if this had any positive effect.  But no one is cutting out my gallbladder unless there is no other recourse and they find some malignancy somewhere.  

I'm doing meditation, prayer and fasting and focusing on healing and thinking I am whole and healthy.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at November 24, 2018 8:55 AM MST
      November 24, 2018 7:40 AM MST

Sounds like you put a lot of thought into it. I hope it works out well and you won't need the operation.
      November 24, 2018 8:16 AM MST