Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Electronics » What does your phone case say about you? I know you are all *very* into your mobile/cell-phone here right?

What does your phone case say about you? I know you are all *very* into your mobile/cell-phone here right?

Oh ok I recall many on here aren't very much into cell/mobile phones... so I thought I'd tease you a little.. If you have a phone, what does your case say about you? DO you like a variety? Do you choose a particular style? Is it more just functionality you look for? I have ordered a new phone, and trying to get a new case for it.. I like a certain style, magnetic flip case with window viewer and I hand decorate it with swirls and butterflies.. but the new phone charges wirelessly and I don't think you can do that with a case with a magnetic catch.. so now I am a bit lost as to what to choose.  SO I thought I'd ask

Posted - November 25, 2018

Responses

I always have a wallet case, usually with a window viewer.. That's why I asked because I was thinking of getting a different design this time. I usually hand decorate it with swirls and things. 
      November 27, 2018 9:05 AM MST

I will be switching back soon. I am wearing out the wallet and only have had it a few months. 
      November 27, 2018 12:48 PM MST

Ah interesting.. I always have a wallet and find they last years with me.. I always have the kind with the window pane.. unfortunately there's no window view one available for my model yet.. so I have just a normal wallet... I do open the wallet a lot...  I decorated my case today.. the usual, butterflies, flowers and the ever present swirls and doodles... lol at least no one is going to want to steal the case :P It is interesting how different people have different tastes and experiences. 
      December 2, 2018 11:11 AM MST

Mine is a straight up combat case designed to protect and serve - it does not make a statement to the best of my knowledge.  It probably says cheap ass non-nerd who hates spending money on new phones
      November 26, 2018 2:54 AM MST

If I had one, it would be a new york yankees one
      November 26, 2018 5:42 PM MST

I pray your wish is granted.
      November 26, 2018 6:21 PM MST

• I would be shocked if it were anything else.  :)
      November 26, 2018 7:39 PM MST

I saw a Pin Stripped one here in Japan.  It was also a little spendy
      November 27, 2018 12:11 AM MST

Oh yeah.  I dream about it.

I have a red case and a red phone and I got it at Sprint.  2 weeks later it started to peel and it is not a cheap phone.  

Apple iPhone and cheap painted case.  

So embarrassing.  (not)
      November 26, 2018 6:20 PM MST

• I don't have a smart phone or a case yet. I have a really great old Samsung Gravity.  It gets internet too.  And for now its all I need.  Maybe someday I will break down and buy one lol.  But a few years ago we bought my boyfriend's Mum a Snoopy case for her smartphone:)  
      December 13, 2018 1:29 AM MST

• i have 12 or so different phone cases because i like to change them depending on my needs

right now i just have a silicone case with succulents on the back but up until yesterday i had an otterbox, since i cracked my screen about a month ago ive been careful. i prefer to not have a case because i like the look of my phone but it cost almost three hundred dollars to fix the display without a warranty (luckily i had one)
      December 16, 2018 9:54 PM MST