Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » Do you like to eat at buffets?

Do you like to eat at buffets?

Posted - November 29, 2018

Responses

Now and then at certain places but beware of grazers at ones you know little about and avoid those.
      November 30, 2018 4:32 PM MST

We generally do not eat at buffets, we tend to like small portions. The excessive poorly prepared food is a real bi turnoff for us, and the buffets are not common in the EU.  There are a few in the US we like, two in Austria, and a number in Spain.  Do note these are expensive per se

In our respective solo travels and joint travels there Breakfast buffets which we do partake since they are included with our room charge.  We pick and choose carefully; generally Fresh Fruit, Jougurt, and one egg.  In the US the Breakfast Buffets are generally to much processed food, to much fatty food, and truly horrible scrambled eggs. So we pick up fruit, cheese and Greek Jougurt and eat in our rooms
      December 2, 2018 6:46 AM MST

Yes, we have a Chinese buffet near by that is always clean and the food is always fresh.
      December 2, 2018 11:55 AM MST

yes I can eat whatever I want

December 2, 2018 12:47 PM MST

• my so will NOT take me to a buffet unless i havent eaten anything else that whole day, otherwise i dont eat enough to make it worth it. this was a mutual agreement. i do like buffets tho, especially chinese buffets. 
      December 19, 2018 11:14 AM MST

No...food left uncovered where there are huge groups of people coughing and sneezing and with unwashed hands it terribly unhealthy....salad bars for customers are a great place to catch infections to...
      March 23, 2020 4:29 PM MDT