Active Now

Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any religious folks out there not Republicans/Conservatives/trumpicans? Any of you Democrats/Progressives/Liberals true believers?

Any religious folks out there not Republicans/Conservatives/trumpicans? Any of you Democrats/Progressives/Liberals true believers?

Why do I ask? Why does anyone ask any question? To get an answer to an unknown of course. That is how ignorance is replaced by knowledge and how NOT knowing becomes knowing. Any other questions?

Posted - December 1, 2018

Responses

• There's a difference in being a professing Christian and being a practicing Christian. Judging the heart of man is still within the realm of Almighty God, since He knows the motivation and intention of man's heart and mind. There are many of all political persuasions who profess living within the law and admonitions of God, but simply do not. I cannot understand how someone calling themselves a Liberal can stand in rebellion and defiance of God's word and claim Christianity while advocating a lifestyle which excludes God. Sounds harsh, but there aren't any real gray areas here. Scripture says that the follower of Christ is in the world, but not of the world. 
      December 6, 2018 12:37 PM MST

Where I live, many religious folks are Democrats.
      March 11, 2020 11:59 AM MDT