Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Out of the first 6, what is your favorite Star Trek movie?

Out of the first 6, what is your favorite Star Trek movie?

I'm strictly talking about the original cast films, Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Wrath of Kahn, Search for Spock, Voyage Home, Final Frontier, and Undiscovered Country. You can rate them all if you'd like, my list from favorite to least favorite goes 6, 4 & 2 in a tie, 3, 1, 5. Honestly though, with the exception of 5, I love them all.

I'm really bored and I have no one to talk to about this with.

Posted - December 3, 2018

Responses

1. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
    2. Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
    3. Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

It's Impossible to pick just one movie. This post was edited by Zack at December 5, 2018 11:34 PM MST
      December 3, 2018 10:24 PM MST

damn I was hoping for lists from like 20 people but since it's just you, let me ask you just one more question: Do you watch the Original Series and/or NextGen? If so, do you prefer one over the other? or do you like both?
      December 3, 2018 10:58 PM MST

I use to watch both faithfully all of the time, but I no longer do that. It was probably just a phase I was going through. These days, I just like the movies and will always watch them every chance I get.
      December 4, 2018 7:19 AM MST

The 7th and I won't go see it either.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I find the whole series tedious and boring.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 5, 2018 11:34 PM MST
      December 3, 2018 11:09 PM MST

That is an undeniably hilarious moment. Actually, that's from the first episode that ever aired, but interestingly not the first episode filmed, you see in 1966 NBC...

And then I talk until we're both dead. It's the Trekkie defense mechanism, like bees whose intestines are pulled out with their stingers This post was edited by bigloseridiotman at December 5, 2018 11:34 PM MST
      December 3, 2018 11:46 PM MST

It was a tight budget back then.  He also doubled as a tribble. ;) :)
      December 5, 2018 11:36 PM MST

• The Wrath of Khan.  I really liked the Enterprise warp sound effect as it was hauling tail away from the Reliant. \\m//
      December 4, 2018 11:15 AM MST

ive never seen thenn
      December 4, 2018 1:53 PM MST

I grew up with Star Trek, the series.   My dad is a Trekee.  When I moved out,  I kind of left Star Trek with my parents.  Little did I know at that time I was going to marry a space fanatic who also likes Star Trek. 
    Hence, I ended up going to all movies anyway.
    With that all being said, I am going to go with a 5-star rating.

The Motion Picture: ****
    The Wrath of Khan: *****
    Search For Spock:  ***1/2
    Voyage Home:  ****
    Final Frontier:  **
    Undiscovered country:  **1/2
      December 5, 2018 11:57 PM MST

a fair rating for the most part, but awwwww not a fan big of "Undiscovered Country"? I love that one so much I pretend like "Generations" never happened haha
      December 7, 2018 11:03 AM MST