Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Gunslingers usta put notches on their guns/belts/somewhere to keep track of all the people they killed. Do hunters do the same?

Gunslingers usta put notches on their guns/belts/somewhere to keep track of all the people they killed. Do hunters do the same?

Or do they just chop off, stuff and mount the heads of all the dead in their massive dens or "MAN ROOMS" and count those instead?

Posted - December 5, 2018

Responses

I would think that a deer would not be compared to killing men in the old west. They did not send Billy the Kid's head to the taxidermist.   I think today's hunters would take care of their firearms and not mark them up. 
      December 5, 2018 6:36 AM MST

The question is how do big white hunters keep track o f their kills? By counting the stuffed heads of the dead? Do they stuff every head or only the more good-looking? Do they have a regsitry of  what they killed and when and pour over it constantly to get their kicks because killing living things LEGALLY gets them all excited and happy? I am not a gun person. One has to be a gun person to kill living things bh. I don't know how they keep track. That's why I asked. I did not say the killing of deer and men was comparable. You brought it up.  Got Khashoggi on the brain and the beheading dismembering  dissolving in acid of the buddy boy of the john of a don? Which brings up another question. Thank you for your response and Happy Thursday!  :)
      December 6, 2018 4:53 AM MST

Demented spawn of Trump.  Look what I KILLED!!!!

What an enjoyable afternoon for two rich, entitled morons off to do whatever they wish and maim and destroy anything that suits their knee-jerk demand for excitement.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 5, 2018 7:18 AM MST
      December 5, 2018 7:17 AM MST