Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » HEY THERE EVANGELICALS! Didja notice how ONLY the john of a don and Melania did not recite the prayer or sing the hymns?

HEY THERE EVANGELICALS! Didja notice how ONLY the john of a don and Melania did not recite the prayer or sing the hymns?

The other presidents and their wives did. The current "prez" and his spouse did not. So how come y'all support  a man who doesn't know how to pray or sing church anthems and doesn't even pretend to try? Y'all kid yourselves by supporting an OBVIOUSLY IGNORANT man who pretends to believe in God just to suck up to you and you fall for it.  Boy are you ever gullible unless you already know he is Godless and just don't give a rat's a**!

Posted - December 6, 2018

Responses

Recently, at my mother's funeral, I did not make a sound. I do not make my religiousness known to anyone. My mother (and God) know this. Perhaps the President feels the same way. 
      December 6, 2018 6:31 AM MST

Do you really believe that bh?. You were at your mother's FUNERAL. Condolences to you.  I find it to be so bizarre that all you trumpicans either stay silent or make excuses for him. None of you ever says "yes I noticed that and I didn't like it". SIGH. Thank you for your reply.
      December 7, 2018 6:04 AM MST

The Apostles' Creed states that "I believe in the Holy Catholic Church". His Royal Orangeness doesn't want to be heard saying that, in case somebody thinks he's JFK and shoots him. 
    Then again, he probably thinks that Apostles Creed was the black guy who got beaten up and killed by a Russian dude in Rocky IV, and it simply wouldn't do to upset one of Vlad's buddies. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at December 7, 2018 6:04 AM MST
      December 6, 2018 6:40 AM MST

You know hoo/hoom clearly was not happy being there on any level . Now if the folks attending all wore MAGA hats he mighta enjoyed himself and cracked a tune or two. Thank you for your reply Sbf. Everything about him is for show don'tcha know? Even a funeral.  :(
      December 7, 2018 6:06 AM MST