Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever have a friend who was great except for one trait? Say he worships the devil otherwise you get along very swell. WHAT?

Ever have a friend who was great except for one trait? Say he worships the devil otherwise you get along very swell. WHAT?

How is it that worshipping the devil isn't a dealbreaker? Doesn't worshipping the devil taint everything else your "great friend" is? How not ? I don't get it.

Posted - December 7, 2018

Responses

I would not get along with anyone who worships the devil.
      December 7, 2018 11:27 AM MST

I have a best friend who thinks Trump is wonderful.  Explain how this is any different?

Ignorance.  Just plain ignorance.  She is a very good person, a great mom, a church goer.  It seems her church going friends think Trump is the bomb.  

He is. But not the way they admire.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 8, 2018 9:05 AM MST
      December 7, 2018 11:31 AM MST

You told me that  before Sharon and that's what inspired this question specifically. For me the devil worship cancels everything else out. Period. No exceptions. Different strokes I guess. Thank you for your reply!  :)
      December 8, 2018 9:06 AM MST

I have but he was going through a Ozzy Osbourne phase so I didn't put much stock in it and I was pretty sure he wasn't going to try and make me a virgin sacrifice. Cheers and happy weekend
      December 7, 2018 11:43 AM MST

I know who Ozzy is but I'm more familiar with his wife Sharon and their daughter Kelly than I am with him. Was he the guy who would bite a chicken head or some other bizarre thing? Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Saturday. I think for trumpicans it is a lifetime affliciton. Not temporary. Of course I could very well be very wrong and I hope to he** I am! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 9, 2018 4:55 AM MST
      December 8, 2018 9:09 AM MST

• In the early 80's, a fan threw a bat onstage. Ozzy thought it was a rubber bat, so he bit the head off.   That was the only time, and he had no idea it was a real bat.   His wife is a big animal rights activist, so I tend to believe that he truly had no idea.
    He was also not satanic in anyway, however he did have a coke problem back then. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at December 9, 2018 4:56 AM MST
      December 8, 2018 9:14 AM MST

Thank you for the information lavender. He must have felt like barfing afterward. He is lucky he didn't get some kind of disease like rabies! Happy Sunday!  :)
      December 9, 2018 4:57 AM MST

• Happy Sunday to you as well, Rosie!
      December 9, 2018 7:50 AM MST

Ya Sharon was the best thing that ever happened to Ozzy - he probably wouldn't be alive today without her, The biting heads off bats was probably fake news. Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 8, 2018 9:41 AM MST

I really like her Nanoose and liked Kelly two. Their son Jack has some kind of disease as I recall. Not sure what but the kids seem to have grown up to be nice human beings. Thank you for your reply m'dear!  :)
      December 9, 2018 4:58 AM MST

• Most definitely a rumor, or "Fake News". 
    Jack had symptoms of MS several years ago.
      December 9, 2018 7:45 AM MST

Thank you for the info lavender. I thought it was something like that. Not curable, right?  Happy Sunday! :)
      December 9, 2018 7:52 AM MST

• I don't believe it is, however many times it can be controlled with medications, and it may go into remission.  My great aunt suffered from it for almost 90 years.
      December 9, 2018 7:56 AM MST

How terrible it must have been for her. Thank you for your reply lavender! :)
      December 24, 2018 5:14 AM MST

• Thank you Rosie.   Merry Christmas.
      December 24, 2018 8:43 AM MST

You're very welcome lavender and thank you back! :)
      December 24, 2018 12:15 PM MST