Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will die-hard supporters of you know hoo/hoom vote for him during a recession?

Will die-hard supporters of you know hoo/hoom vote for him during a recession?

If their pocketbooks, wallets, bank accounts were getting very very very slim and things were looking very very very dim would they STILL VOTE FOR HIM? Why d'ya s'pose?\? Wouldju?

Posted - December 7, 2018

Responses

According to all the interviews I've heard on NPR, during multiple stories ... many of them say they would.
    They usually say something along the lines of: "Sure his decisions hurt me, but we needed someone to stand up to {whatever}."

Americans are still willing to make personal sacrifices, IF they THINK it's for the greater good.
      December 7, 2018 10:13 AM MST

((hugs)) Why the hugs? Cuz you listen to NPR. What is the greater good for which the prez is standing up other than enriching himself in every way he can and pigging out at the trough of the United States of America American citizen? I see no noble purpose in him. Nothing. Zero. Nada. Zip. Zilch. I wonder what delusional illusion envelopes his supporters that they can "think" like that? Go figger! Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Saturday!  :)
      December 8, 2018 9:13 AM MST

Nope, that would crush him.  Totally.  But, the die-hard Kool-Aid drinkers would still make excuses, stick by him even though he is going down and be known as the true loyalists.  Or more accurately, the true lemmings.

Trumpians will follow him anywhere so they do not have to take any responsibility for their actions.  He's their daddy.  I saw a blurb of Scaramucci still trying to curry favor by saying the Democrats will never beat Trump.  Oh give me a break and take this fool off the air already.  Who is behind this demented spokes person for the GOP?  They cannot sink any lower than they already have and he serves as a reminder of such.

He knows best and it is their job to just take it and be loyal.  You see, they have nothing else.  They and FOX News are totally dependent on defending him.

That is their job.  It is like when John Gotti got arrested.  Who will be the next Teflon Don?  There was none.  

President/Gangster Teflon Don,  is about to get scorched.  So, stand by loyalists.  Join him in hell or regain your mind and spirit.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 8, 2018 9:14 AM MST
      December 7, 2018 10:40 AM MST

I believe they have all been brainwashed hypnotized and unbeknownst to them undergone lobotomies. There is no going back. This is the path they walk and will until it leads them off a cliff or gangplank or high building or bridge. It's just a matter of time. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Sharon!  :)
      December 8, 2018 9:16 AM MST

Probably not a person can only eat  so much Kraft  dinner then they realise  it's time for a new diet. Cheers and happy weekend! 
      December 7, 2018 11:16 AM MST

At this point I think he could murder a child, brag about it and go on TV telling everyone how good it felt and he would not lose a single adoring worshipper. Nothing will get them to leave his side. Joined at the hip they are forever more. SIGH. I have no idea why. They are of another species entirely and I do not speak their language. Thank you for your reply Nanoose!  :)
      December 8, 2018 9:18 AM MST

These people have nothing in their lives except "you know who/whom" and that's rather pathetic. This post was edited by Zack at December 8, 2018 9:57 AM MST
      December 8, 2018 9:19 AM MST

• They're all crazy.  Maybe they can't help it, but they are still all crazy.

And, notice that Trump hasn’t said a thing and nothing but crickets from the Republicans about the almost 2,000 point drop in The Dow in one month.  I would like to shove all of their pom poms up their *what*. 
      December 8, 2018 9:27 AM MST