Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You wonder why folks would lie under oath? Do they think they are so much smarter than everyone else? Dumb as rocks, right?

You wonder why folks would lie under oath? Do they think they are so much smarter than everyone else? Dumb as rocks, right?

Posted - December 8, 2018

Responses

They usually screw things up by running that big, fat "pie hole" under their nose.
      December 8, 2018 9:41 AM MST

Silence is golden and I guess they don't know. SIGH. Wonder what the stock market will do Monday? Are you in it Zack or out of it like me? Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 8, 2018 10:28 AM MST

What difference does it matter if you lie under oath or just lie....is a lie not a lie in any context of the word...
      December 8, 2018 9:44 AM MST

My understanding is that lying under oath carries with it legal consequences. IT IS A FELONY. Plain ordinary everyday lying does not. Did I answer your question? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee! :
      December 8, 2018 9:58 AM MST

Yes ,perfectly Rosie.....it's a shame that those same laws don't apply to the police or all those in government :(
      December 8, 2018 10:32 AM MST

SIGH. I agree with thee D. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      December 9, 2018 3:31 AM MST

I know, right?  There ought to be a law . . . hey, wait.

--
      December 8, 2018 10:07 AM MST

This lying and covering up needs to end.  This was the biggest mistake of his career and this is what most remember.  

He was a flawed man.  He was a flawed man that loved his country and did much good.  He was an inspirational speaker on all maters of Office.  

He was not Donald Trump, but he did not stop the pathway that led us to Trump.

Obama did.  Michelle did. And they and their kind will not go away.  Trump will go away.  And shame on Clinton for still defending his behavior.  It makes him very small in my eyes. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 9, 2018 5:33 AM MST
      December 8, 2018 11:06 AM MST

:):):)
      December 9, 2018 5:33 AM MST

It's called being backed into a corner with no way out but jail time.  

It's called being backed into a corner and hearing the traitor in office tweeting and BRAYING with that ugly, screaming voice of his, that he is going to pardon them.  

Can you IMAGINE the stupidity?  Can you imagine the EGO of such a piece of offal?  I heard rumors thought my life of just how stupid this turkey really is.  Now the world can see the truth.  

He is truly the stupidest person imaginable.  Oh, wait he is the second stupidest.  Gulliani is by far and away even stupider than he is.  They are about to give their last Swan Song.  Ta Ta creepazoids.

Probably a lie.  Because you and TRUMP blatantly lie 50 times an hour.   This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 9, 2018 5:33 AM MST
      December 8, 2018 11:12 AM MST

These folks LOVE ADORE ADMIRE EMBRACE DEFEND  RudyG and the prez wh o are heroes to millions of "their" kind Sharon. They are the height to which their worshippers aspire. To thee and me that is very sad very scary.  They get off on it. One might call it puzzling. One might not. Well ya see they do the best they can with what they got and what they got is shamefully corroded defective chipped and rusted. It's their BEST. Whatcha gonna do? Thank you for your reply and the graphic! :)
      December 9, 2018 5:38 AM MST