Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Holidays » If you usually get one, have you gotten your Christmas tree yet?

If you usually get one, have you gotten your Christmas tree yet?

Saw a news story that there's a shortage this year.

My parents and I always drive to a tree farm by the coast to cut one down, so we'll be doing that today :)

Posted - December 8, 2018

Responses

I'm sorry Zack.  I always like what you say because it is funny and/or valid.  O.k.  You're right.  I always like what you say because I "Like" you. :) :)
    I thought I hit your "like" already but I was distracted by the crazy cats! Big winks and smiles.
      December 8, 2018 2:27 PM MST

December 8, 2018 2:35 PM MST

i dont bother with it since i live alone and i know noone will bother inviting nne anyways
      December 8, 2018 1:35 PM MST

I haven't had a real tree since I was a child. I was just talking to one of my neighbors today about holiday prep and I realized my tree is in my attic and my garage is so packed with other people's stuff that there's no way I'll be able to climb up and get it. I may pick up a tiny one and put it on a table or something, just so I can say I have one. O_o
      December 8, 2018 1:54 PM MST

Why do you have "other people's stuff" in your garage, and why do you try to make it sound so innocent?  I'll bet you're fencing stolen property again!   Remember, I know that garage well after all the hours I observed it from the inside of your car's trunk. Your goose is cooked, lady!  Wait until the probation office and the district attorney's office opens up on Monday morning!  Once I roll over on you, that (frivolous, by the way) stalking charge of mine will disappear like a puff of smoke in a windstorm!  
    ~
      December 8, 2018 3:51 PM MST

not since being an actual kid
    have I had a Christmas tree.
    haha
    but in my heart
    I feel
    there is a fully decorated tree
    with presents year round...

December 8, 2018 3:35 PM MST

• When my parents were alive we always got a real tree and had it cut down in the mountains:)  After Dad passed Mom and I had an artificial tree. Haven't put up a tree here for years and years. No visitors and I live by myself. A Xmas tree just for me is not something I could enjoy.
      December 8, 2018 4:48 PM MST

uh . . no . . .

December 8, 2018 4:55 PM MST

I'm coo coo for Christmas  so I already have 3 Christmas trees fully decorated. And I'll probably get a couple more trees and some more decorations  when I go to the mall to see Santa next week. (all my trees  are artificial).  Cheers and happy weekend!!  
      December 8, 2018 5:51 PM MST

I bought one after Christmas year before last.  I didn't put it up last year and I'm not feeling like I'm going to put it up this year.  But there is always a chance.  It's brand new just sitting in the attic waiting.
      December 8, 2018 10:50 PM MST

I forgot -- I keep three of these small ones up all year round.
    :)
    Gotta love Chuck.

Image result for charlie brown christmas tree This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at December 9, 2018 11:26 AM MST
      December 9, 2018 11:22 AM MST

• I stopped decorating idols when I was a teenager.
      December 9, 2018 6:29 PM MST

Our tree has been up for a week, it is Advent and the Doc is addicted to having her tree up.  Austrian girls are like that, oh yeah they like guhkwein while decorating the tree as well.  On mug of guhlwein for the decorator one ornament for the tree, repeat
      December 10, 2018 3:42 PM MST

• i get  a fake tree because im not a pleb 

i did not get one this year tho because i was anticipating having to work christmas day 

now i found out i dont but its too late 

i will just go to my parents and look at their tree 

they usually get a real tree but this year they got an 11 foot fake tree

December 18, 2018 9:37 PM MST