Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So "make America great AGAIN" means returning to the days of yore which is to yesterday and the day before. How far back to AGAIN do we go?

So "make America great AGAIN" means returning to the days of yore which is to yesterday and the day before. How far back to AGAIN do we go?

Slaves were 3/5 of a person. Women didn't have the right to vote. There was no electricity or autos or computers or phones or indoor plumbing....once upon a time. Which AGAIN do you wish to bring back or to which you wish to return? Which year m'dear? 1900? 1800? 1700? 240 B.C.?

Posted - December 9, 2018

Responses

I think it's just an empty slogan.
      December 9, 2018 9:39 AM MST

You mean to tell me that he is just  conning us and he doesn't mean it Rev? Oh gosh. I so hoped he was a truthteller straightshooter you could take to the bank and he wouldn't bounce. Dagnabbit! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      December 9, 2018 12:17 PM MST

• It was just one of the empty promises that Humpty Trumpty promised his Trumpeteers.   
      December 9, 2018 9:55 AM MST

Wonder how much money he made off the hats his gullibles purchased? Millions? I'm gonna ask. Doubt that any of them will answer.  One can always hope! Thank you for your reply lavender!  :)
      December 9, 2018 12:18 PM MST

• I agree, and no. None of them will answer.   They are probably too deep in their Kool-Aid pitcher to wake up.
      December 9, 2018 10:19 PM MST

I wonder if any of them have a clue how ferociously they have been manipulated by the prez? Of course if he didn't give them what they want he wouldn't be prez. Maybe it's a symbiotic relationship.  Thank you for your reply lavender. Whether it is 35% or 40% of voters who groove on him it blows my mind. I would have thought maybe 5% of the fringe would support him. 90% of Republicans would vote for him again and that base will tolerate whatever he dishes out so go figger! :( This post was edited by RosieG at December 10, 2018 8:41 AM MST
      December 10, 2018 4:11 AM MST

• I hear you, Rosie.  It's quite unsettling indeed.  
      December 10, 2018 8:41 AM MST