Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you a TEETOTALER or a TOTAL TEA ER? Is tea your cuppa tea or is there another beverage you prefer?

Are you a TEETOTALER or a TOTAL TEA ER? Is tea your cuppa tea or is there another beverage you prefer?

Posted - December 9, 2018

Responses

I never drink alcohol. Never have, never will. Same with drugs.  And even coffee! Momma warned me not to get addicted to coffee. She guzzled the stuff and lived to be 87. 
      December 9, 2018 6:55 AM MST

Thank you for your reply bh and Happy Sunday. Different strokes m'dear. Whatever makes sense to you is what  ou should do. I do.:)
      December 9, 2018 11:43 AM MST

Both.
      December 9, 2018 7:24 AM MST

Thanks.
      December 9, 2018 11:44 AM MST

I drink tea, and herbal infusions, in the afternoon. Coffee keeps me awake at night if I drink it late. Beer on weekends.
      December 9, 2018 7:31 AM MST

Do you and Maureen have morning coffee Sbf? Jim and I do.Two cups each. It is a very nice way to start off our day. Oh. Our friend Old School whom I believe you know gifted us with two kinds of superduper coffee. One is called DEATH WISH. Kinda offputting. The other that we are drinking now is called VALHALLA JAVA. Super tasty and supderduper. Why they named it that Ihhave no idea. What's in a name? Right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday!  :)
      December 9, 2018 11:42 AM MST

Now and again. I'm a grouch before my first cup and I'm usually up before her,  but occasionally we're up together and can share a cup. She tends to prefer chai.
      December 9, 2018 1:57 PM MST

I've tasted chai. It is a kinda sweet exotic taste  isn't it? I liked it very much though it would not be a substitute for coffee for me personally. I wake up happy and so does Jim. I had an ex-husband who was a GROUCH before his coffee and cigarette! It took him half an hour to be come human every morning! Pain in the arse! Thank you for your reply Sbf!  :)
      December 10, 2018 6:36 AM MST

• My beverage of choice is always water first. It's the first thing I consume in the morning, and I will drink it throughout the day.  Of tea and coffee, I prefer coffee, but I do drink a cup of peppermint tea almost every afternoon, because I tend to be a creature of habit.
      December 9, 2018 7:48 AM MST

That sounds loverly lavender. Peppermint is so holidayish. Years ago when my son lived in Denver Jim and I visited him and his then-fiancee. They took us to the Celestial Seasonings manufacturing plant in Boulder and the Peppermint Room was so strong we went in and out superduper fast. I'm not kidding you! I don't how the folks who worked there could stand it. It almost knocked you over it was so very strong. Thank you for your very informative reply. Gives me another window into whom you are. Some folks don't do that. I do. :) ((hugs))
      December 9, 2018 11:37 AM MST

Most of what I drink all day is water, but I do have two cups of coffee in the morning and that's usually it for the day.  I consume very little alcohol because I'm generally the driver.  A glass of wine or two at a party where I'm sating over the night is about it.

P.S.  I like iced tea in the summer and hot tea if I'm feeling sick.  Other than that, I don't drink tea.

This post was edited by SpunkySenior at December 9, 2018 11:45 AM MST
      December 9, 2018 11:44 AM MST