Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I'm guessing everyone gets angry from time to time about this and that and the other thing. How long do you milk it before you let it go?

I'm guessing everyone gets angry from time to time about this and that and the other thing. How long do you milk it before you let it go?

Posted - December 10, 2018

Responses

I rarely get angry but when I do the anger usually subsides as quickly as it began. No milking allowed. :)
      December 10, 2018 11:09 AM MST

• As an adult, I don't milk my anger.  I have dealt with people in my family who have done that, and it is one of my biggest peeves.   Holding onto anger only hurts the angry one.  Most of the rest of us have moved on and are enjoying life.  I choose to let it go.  I will express myself and hope for a resolution, but I will not mope or milk the situation.  
      December 10, 2018 11:12 AM MST

Getting angry takes too much outta me lavender. I have to let it go as soon as possible because it damages me. So I flare up and get it out and then move on leaving it behind. Of courseI live in a country where the "leader" duz and sez things that angrify me 24/7 so it's hard to go for long without getting angry again. One way is to stay under the covers in bed  and not read or listen or think about things. Not easy to do. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 11, 2018 3:59 AM MST