Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Loathsome and despicable". The stable genius prez as described by a FORMER Republican. Your two-word description?

"Loathsome and despicable". The stable genius prez as described by a FORMER Republican. Your two-word description?

Posted - December 11, 2018

Responses

No such thing as a 'former' Republican. They never were a Republican. Two words ----- media lies.
      December 11, 2018 7:15 AM MST

This is what you truly believe to be true? SIGH. I wonder are all others who believe in the prez exactly precisely like you do like you too? Then it is hopeless and we are all DOOMED. Thank you for your replyh bh and well  what the he** Happy Tuesday to you.
      December 11, 2018 10:29 AM MST

I can think of a million 2 word descriptions for Donald Trump but I'll start with - Dangerously Spiteful. Trump has undone a lot of rules and regulations put in place by Obama to protect the environment. And figure it`s horrible that he will put the plant in danger just so he can spite Obama. Right now there are 2 Obama area regulations Trump is trying to undo - a clean water thing and a kids school lunch thing - sounds like spite to me. Cheers!
      December 11, 2018 11:54 AM MST