Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » After aeons where MAN is the breadwinner, decisionmaker,person to please, final authority is it any wonder we can't see a woman as prez?

After aeons where MAN is the breadwinner, decisionmaker,person to please, final authority is it any wonder we can't see a woman as prez?

When will that shift come? Never? We toyed with it but were never REALLY SERIOUS about it. Why?

Posted - December 11, 2018

Responses

You know what though? If we have a woman, it had better be some woman who respects herself and her character and not some puppet of old white man.

Sara Huckabee is a woman (I think) and just imagine a feckless moron like that representing womanhood.

I think we are on the brink of having our first female for president.  But I can wait for the right woman, not just someone with the vagina as some badge of honor.   Some women need to just go away.  

GO AWAY.  
      December 11, 2018 10:16 AM MST

That woman would never run for prez. The sad thing is all we got we Hillary and she was not our cuppa tea. There are a BAZILLION other competent brilliant women who wouldda done a great job. But you know what? Many women want daddy to take care of them and protect them and they will never vote for a woman. Never ever ever ever. They will  take an evil toad as long as it is a male over any woman forever after. They are wired to do so. They are programmed to do so. They are raised by  mothers who feel the same way and they raise their daughters to think the same. So the beat goes on. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon.
      December 11, 2018 10:34 AM MST

I think it's more related to qualifications, than gender.
    Strong women have ruled in other nations.
    There are plenty of modern and historic female figures, showing this.

December 11, 2018 2:50 PM MST

Nothing to do with gender...it is about policy.
      December 12, 2018 5:25 AM MST

Or perhaps we are too intelligent - who wants to be president anyway?  
      December 12, 2018 7:47 AM MST