Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Any of you see the Nancy, Chuck and prez spectacle on TV yesterdee? Didja notice that slumped still-as-a-mouse figure sittin' on a chair?

Any of you see the Nancy, Chuck and prez spectacle on TV yesterdee? Didja notice that slumped still-as-a-mouse figure sittin' on a chair?

That still-as-a-mouse motionless figger was your Veep! Yep I swear to you it was. Your future prez if the current one bails before 2020? Ain't he sumpin' to behold?

Posted - December 12, 2018

Responses

Pence looked like he needed to be resuscitated.  I guess if I had to spend that much time in a room listening to Trump, I'd need it, too.
      December 12, 2018 1:19 PM MST

One wonders why he was there slumped in a chair participating not engaged not pretending to listen not? Any idea why? Neither do I! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 12, 2018 1:49 PM MST

I guess if he figures he should know what's going on in case Trump is impeached and he has to take over.
      December 12, 2018 8:39 PM MST

It's been suggested that the prop man forgot to plug him in.
      December 12, 2018 1:24 PM MST

I knew there musta hadta be a reason for it. Well that prop man is gone. The one job he had to do he blew! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 12, 2018 1:50 PM MST