Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Y'all won't sabotage undermine your prez willya? Remember he owns a government shutdown PROUDLY sez he. Said he won't blame Dems. Will thee?

Y'all won't sabotage undermine your prez willya? Remember he owns a government shutdown PROUDLY sez he. Said he won't blame Dems. Will thee?

If you try to pass the fault blame responsonsibility  on to Dems you will be calling your prez A LIAR. I know it's what y'all do. Blame Dems for everything but THIS TIME your prez admits IN ADVANCE  if there is a shutdown it is all on him and he proudly owns it. That means you own it too or you are disloyal to him. Can ya dig it?

Posted - December 12, 2018

Responses

Shut it down!

Keeping it simple :)
      December 12, 2018 6:40 AM MST

I am so angry at your reply, I have to remind myself that I DO LOVE YOU, My 2.   (I really do)

December 12, 2018 6:53 AM MST

:):):)
      December 12, 2018 7:02 AM MST

Love ya too. 
      December 12, 2018 9:33 AM MST

Maybe he will and maybe he won't. We'll see what happens. Any bets which way he'll go? Thank you for your reply m2c and another question just occurred to me. Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 12, 2018 7:01 AM MST

Why does it matter?
      December 12, 2018 9:42 AM MST

Because the attribution of responsibility should be to the proximate cause as the "first level of inference"---pretty basic requirement to establish a benchmark for evaluation of the issue. This post was edited by tom jackson at December 12, 2018 1:20 PM MST
      December 12, 2018 1:19 PM MST

But "evaluation of the issue" has no effect on the outcome, which makes it mental masturbation. Go ahead - whatever floats your boat.
      December 12, 2018 1:30 PM MST

So "evaluation of the issue" has no effect on the outcome---so anything that happened in the past should not be investigated by that reasoning.

And if mental masturbation has a similar effect as the other kind (allegedly), I'm sure you will always have a full head of hair. 

And thanks for the invite, but my boat is too big for your pool.

But the real danger in your attempt at dismissing things on here lately is that what can reasonably be assumed by those who read such statements is that certain basic things are no longer important.

So I can reasonably assume that if you believe that as a general rule (since you didn't say "this" issue or "that" issue) murder trials are a waste of time because the victim will still be dead no matter who killed him.

CS Lewis addressed people who do that kind of thing in his book, The Abolition of Man---basically, those who lost a little bit of their soul carve out a bit of the soul of those they teach---inadvertently or on purpose.

December 12, 2018 1:54 PM MST

YOUR evaluation of the issue has no effect on the outcome. It's just YOUR mental masturbation and reflects YOUR bias. But as I said, whatever floats your boat.
      December 12, 2018 4:32 PM MST