Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If da prez really is gonna shut us down I think he should teach us a lesson. Shut it down until the 2020 prez election! Why not?

If da prez really is gonna shut us down I think he should teach us a lesson. Shut it down until the 2020 prez election! Why not?

Posted - December 12, 2018

Responses

Because that would put a lot of (innocent) people out of work (not the idiots it should put out of work).  That, coupled with a panicky stock market, would put a huge strain on the US economy (those folks will need jobs to survive, but with a falling stock market companies will stop hiring.  That, in turn, could sink the US into a major depression.
      December 12, 2018 12:44 PM MST

Scuttlebutt is  RECESSION is headed our way. I don't know if it is galloping or crawling on its belly Shuhak. The prez is gonna do what the prez is gonna do. I just think he keeps threatening which means nothing. He knows not anything about what he does or says anyway even at the best of times. Let him go all in. His base will love him even as they stand in bread lines to get food. He and his obscenely rich buddies won't even notice it.  As for the rest of us we don't even exist. We are not even a blip on his radar screen. His rich buds and his devoted adoring worshippers are in his pocket. He owns them. We in the majority will just have to find a way to manage. He has  ever been our president anyway. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 12, 2018 1:56 PM MST