Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I didn't believe it so I tested it myself. I Googled "IDIOT" and a picture of trump came up. Whom do we blame for that?

I didn't believe it so I tested it myself. I Googled "IDIOT" and a picture of trump came up. Whom do we blame for that?

Posted - December 12, 2018

Responses

I also Googled 'moron'. Some Trump news articles popped up.
      December 12, 2018 8:15 AM MST

I guess it's a tossup. He's been called both. How sad is THAT Ele? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! I guess the consensus must be that he is BOTH at the very least and all synonyms of idiot/moron at the very most!  :(
      December 12, 2018 8:48 AM MST

I used DuckDuckGo (much more private, much less biased and just as good as Google) to search "idiot" and the first find that popped up was Merriam Webster dictionary:

1 : a foolish or stupid person.

That definition would describe pretty much everyone at some point in his or her life. :)

December 12, 2018 9:08 AM MST

Well you could probably google - fat a** and photos of Trump on the golf coarse would show up. And you can blame or thank search  bots  for that, Cheers!
      December 12, 2018 10:36 AM MST

One Donald J. Trump himself.  Unbeknownst to many, Trump has secretly purchased all rights to the term, "idiot"*, just as he tried to do with the phrase, "You're Fired", back in 2004.  As a matter of fact, you now owe Mr. President Trump residuals for your unlicensed use of his newly (and legally) acquired property in your rubric.  Please make proper payment to the estate of one Mister President Donald J. Trump or face litigation. 

*The above and subsequent uses of the term "idiot" are used with the sole permission and behest of one (President) Donald J. Trump.

Idiot

X
      December 12, 2018 11:33 AM MST

Ya but back in the 80's I invented BS so now ever time Trump lies he owes me a 10 cent residual so I can afford to call him an idiot. Cheers!
      December 12, 2018 11:46 AM MST