Discussion » Questions » Family » What did your dad do but bark macho crap and piss women off?

What did your dad do but bark macho crap and piss women off?

I've seen it! I've seen them stare at my old man beseeching an answer!

Posted - December 12, 2018

Responses

Nothing at all.....my dad is a real gentleman where my mum is concerned...and to all women really and especially his girls.....dedicated to his wife's parents as well....:) 
      December 13, 2018 2:14 AM MST

The ol' man was a house painter. Really good at it. He painted the interior of a past President's mansion. He was called to do the job year after year. 
      December 13, 2018 7:15 AM MST

I did not have that kind of a father.  I never heard him "bark" anything.  He was pretty soft-spoken.  he worked very hard and was away a lot and founded a very successful tool company which is still in operation.  He was unhappy with his life and spent a lot of time home behind closed doors drinking.  In relating to me and my brothers he would bring some gadget home and show us how it worked.  I would guess he pissed off my mother by being so emotionally distant.  He never pissed me off though he did not know really how to relate to a daughter.  He used to take me places and buy me things , take me to shows and even nightclubs.  And he would have spoiled me rotten had I not left home when I did. 
      December 13, 2018 7:23 AM MST

nothing
      December 13, 2018 10:42 AM MST