Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Jared, Ivanka, Donjr and Eric all have families. Think the day will come when they cooperate 100% to save themselves?

Jared, Ivanka, Donjr and Eric all have families. Think the day will come when they cooperate 100% to save themselves?

Posted - December 13, 2018

Responses

You give anyone unrestricted cachet to threaten, punish, and victimize and of course they are going to knuckle under and "cooperate".  That is what has happened so far. Someone needs to stop it before we all become victims. 
      December 13, 2018 6:46 AM MST

You defend all accept all protect all embrace all without exception or question. If it comes from don you will not stand against it. That is the singular connection among trumpicans. He can do no wrong and all those associated with him can do no wrong. I of course disagree with thee completely. That is what separates trumpicans from the nons. SIGH. Thank you for your reply og.
      December 14, 2018 3:54 AM MST

I am willing to accept him and treat him like a human being. 
      December 14, 2018 5:01 AM MST

Don't you think you're being a little dramatic when you claim we will all become victims?  Please - these folks are not squeaky clean and they know it and we know it.  I don't understand why you feel they should be given a pass for breaking the law.
      December 13, 2018 10:01 AM MST

I agree with thee L but trumpicans are not wired like thee and me. They love all accept all protect all defend all that is associated with the don. SIGH. More's the pity. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 14, 2018 3:52 AM MST

?  You don't agree with us or we don't like you we will prosecute you and punish you.  Totalitarianism anyone?   No one of us is safe - even if we do adopt the "correct" "party line".  Freedom is at stake here. 
      December 14, 2018 5:08 AM MST