Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » Learn anything interesting about wild animals latley?

Learn anything interesting about wild animals latley?

Yesterday I was watching a show about Artic hares. The guy said once he was taking photos of one that was eating the carcass of another animal - I found that interesting  because I always thought rabbits were vegetarians. He also said that when the hare heard the camera shutter close it charge at him - I found that interesting because I always thought rabbits were timid. Then the guy said that after the hare got up to speed it started running at him on it's hind legs - the hare was about 4 feet tall when it was standing and it had blood all over it's face (from eating the carcass). It would probably be brown trouser time for me if a 4 foot rabbit with blood on it's face charged at me running on it's hind legs. Cheers and happy weekend! 

Posted - December 15, 2018

Responses

That's why when you go to the jungle you always bring a buddy that runs slower then you. Cheers and happy weekend!
      December 15, 2018 10:53 PM MST

(bring take)
      (then than)
      December 15, 2018 10:55 PM MST

Ok Professor Nazton.

December 15, 2018 11:11 PM MST

• Absolutely!  :))
      December 16, 2018 10:26 AM MST

Too funny. I can believe on the Tundra a rabbit would eat anything available.  As far as charging saw that a lot during mating season with a number of Buck Rabbits back home.  Would not be brown pants time for me, it would be am I going to gut and skin this critter.......

I grew up on a working ranch and wildlife was a constant in our lives.  Knowing their behavior patterns was a survival skill taught from a very young age.  Snakes still are the only animal I do not like, however I will tolerate.
      December 16, 2018 4:02 AM MST

not lately
      December 16, 2018 8:45 AM MST

Nothing in particular.  I know they do not like to be interloped by human beings who want to put up a parking lot.  I know they have more smarts than most humans on the planet.  I know they are subject to the whims of human monsters.

Nothing in particular that is not blatantly obvious.  Daddy Trump's darlings.  The spawn of entitlement.  The decay of human values.  

These people think they can run amok because they have a week or two to explore new thrills.  They kill endangered species to delight and amaze their sick friends.  

Sara Palin belongs to a tribe of morons who seriously believe that GOD created the world and its creatures to be subservient to them (maybe black and brown folks too) so they can plumage and destroy anything they deem necessary.  

LOCK THEM UP.  NOW.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 16, 2018 10:31 AM MST
      December 16, 2018 10:29 AM MST