CosmicWunderkund
Cinders717
elon musk- sunset crusader
Lexie
lavender
mojo
SpunkySenior
Don Barzini
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » when you wake up in the morning does it feel like you are crawling up out your grave

when you wake up in the morning does it feel like you are crawling up out your grave

Posted - December 16, 2018

• 1512
    No quite, I think if I were in my grave I'd just want to stay there. 
      December 16, 2018 11:36 PM MST
    0

• 3747
    No I greet each day with happiness and eagerness and gratitude. 
      December 17, 2018 5:01 AM MST
    0

• 5417
    No, but sometimes I get a blanket around my leg and I can't wake up enough to figure out what to do about it.
      December 17, 2018 1:47 PM MST
    0

• 21349
    not yet
      December 17, 2018 3:50 PM MST
    0

• 244
    Been a long while since I have that much to drink, even longer since I was active duty and deployed
      December 18, 2018 9:30 AM MST
    0

• 29218
    No.  I spring out of bed and only need a few hours sleep.

I don't try and medicate myself with numbing substances nor do I eat cheeseburgers like the President.

If you study nutrition by the ones in the know, you will never have to live like that.  Most people are too lazy to care or bother and want to believe this hell of their own making is something to point a finger elsewhere.

Not true.  Wake up and own your own right to be healthy.  It requires a lot of study and a lot of reading and watching lectures.  I hope the light finally dawns on you and the rest of the unconscious universe.

This post was edited by ADOLPH TRUMP at December 18, 2018 9:35 AM MST
      December 18, 2018 9:33 AM MST
    0