Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If don the john were taken out of office today what irreparable harm has he already done to our country? Can any of it be fixed?

If don the john were taken out of office today what irreparable harm has he already done to our country? Can any of it be fixed?

Posted - December 17, 2018

Responses

Actually I rather think he has tried to fix some of the harm done this country by the previous president. 
      December 17, 2018 5:09 AM MST

Actually you should read a thing or two and listen to more channels than FOX.  Actually.

Actually the moron you are defending actually SAID that he does not CARE what happens to the state of the planet because he WON'T BE AROUND TO SEE IT.  This is not made up.  This is a proud quote.  

WHAT KIND OF PIG IS THIS?   DOES HE CARE ABOUT BARON?  Does he think the entitled Baron will be spared when the Oceans go belly-up because so many fish are being corralled out of the waters and soon the ecology of our water system will destroy the earth?  Does he care that his pig sons go out hunting for endangered species to hang on their walls?  How do you sleep OFFICE defending PIGS?  HOW?   He thinks global warming threats are not real because it is inconvenient for him.  Not good business.  No money in that stuff he has no idea about.  SPACE FORCE.  That is the wave of the future.  Like he even knows what he's even talking about. And you defend him.  

Actually there are deluded sorts called White Supremacists that actually have adoring followers of Adolph Hitler.  

Try listening to some facts.  Not fake news that Trump wants to call reality.  The only reality he is aware of is reality TV where he controls everything on the set  This is NOT a set.  This is real.  And TRUMP is the worst being on the planet. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 17, 2018 7:30 AM MST
      December 17, 2018 6:10 AM MST

But I don't watch "Fox".  Nor do I care anything about any European titles.  And to label me a "White Supremacist" and a "follower of Adolph Hitler" is only striking out to try and hurt me.  Nor do I have any feeling for hunting at all. Though some people like it and I try to respect them as well.  Like many people I need to earn money to survive and thrive so yes it is important to me.  Not sure why you allow him to push your buttons so. In a while he will be gone.  As the rest of us will be as well.  We can't always get everything we want in life. Better not to expect much and to appreciate what we have. 
      December 17, 2018 6:41 AM MST

Well put. :)
      December 17, 2018 6:55 AM MST

Thank you. 
      December 17, 2018 6:57 AM MST

I wish there were sentient beings who could read understand comprehend Sharon. I really do. So far whatever you write only reaches the choir...we who agree with thee. To all the others it is devil talk because their beloved don tells them so. SIGH. Anyway thanks.
      December 17, 2018 7:32 AM MST

I think you might enjoy this, Rosie.

Donald Trump is fighting to get SNL in court.  He posted RAGING TWEETS about this video below.LOL   He wants to SUE them.  Can you imagine?  Saturday Night Live  would have to stand in line to wait for all Trump's lawsuits to be filed before it ever happens.

LOCK HIM UP.  Anyway, this is the SNL skit that started his outrage.

It is their version of IT's a Wonderful Life.   WHAT LIFE WOULD BE LIKE IF TRUMP HAD NOT BEEN PRESIDENT.

He had a fit.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 17, 2018 5:34 AM MST
      December 17, 2018 5:30 AM MST

This country endured two, seemingly irreparable terms of Obama but we seem to be moving away from that circus act. Unfortunately, some folks are still screaming for the departed clowns. :)
      December 17, 2018 6:53 AM MST

I guess clean water, clean air, an untainted food supply, consumer protection from scammers, etc., are not important to you.  Even the coal miners who voted for Trump realize now that coal is not coming back.  
      December 17, 2018 7:17 AM MST