elon musk
Not Sure
FunkiestAxis261
Just Asking
Nom de Plume
Shuhak
ADOLPH TRUMP
Zack
Don Barzini
Nevan B
Nice Jugs
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Do soft sounds occurring in the dead of night make you go cold with fear?

Do soft sounds occurring in the dead of night make you go cold with fear?

Posted - December 17, 2018

• 20721

Nope. Depending what the sound is, I might even like it. 

~
      December 17, 2018 9:48 PM MST
    2

• 1640
    Not unless it's like a shuffling sound. That sound freaks me out, especially if I hear it in a dark room and can't see what's making the noise because then I start imagining freaky things and go into panic mode.
      December 17, 2018 10:28 PM MST
    3

• 29224
    NOPE.

I am through with fear.  I am protected against anything like that from invading my mind.

However, sounds from someone breaking in my house, would terrify me to no end.
      December 18, 2018 2:15 AM MST
    3

• 8159
    No.....as kids we were never made to be afraid of the dark.....never ever told a bogey man was lurking anywhere ...things like that were not ever allowed even to be spoken in jest in front of any of us kids...
    They was no watching horror movies by my parents or any visitors to our home....

Strange noises in the night were always found and explained in the morning as to what was making them...
    None of us kids had night mares about such things....
      December 18, 2018 3:03 AM MST
    3

• 1855
    No, because I have cats.  When you have cats you learn to ignore ALL sounds in the night - large or small, soft or loud.  The only sound that makes me cold with fear is the sound of a hairball (please, not in my shoe again... please not in my shoe again).
      December 18, 2018 9:30 AM MST
    3

• 21349
    no, theyre just annoying like trains going by or neighbors slannnning doors hard
      December 18, 2018 10:37 AM MST
    2

• 250
    Depends on the sound,  not really afraid of the dark or much of anything else.  If the Resident Labradors aren't worried why should I be
      December 19, 2018 6:01 AM MST
    2

• 3752
    No I think they would actually be quite comforting.  If I could hear them.  But I don't as I am asleep. 
      December 21, 2018 4:44 AM MST
    2