Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Travel » Do you have a lifelong dream of going to the UK, taking charge of a work crew just so you can shout at them the following:

Do you have a lifelong dream of going to the UK, taking charge of a work crew just so you can shout at them the following:

"LOOK ALIVE, YOU LOT, PUT YOUR BACKS INTO IT!"?

(In a thick British accent, of course.)

~

Posted - December 18, 2018

Responses

My lifelong dream is to be the Mother of Dragons.

December 18, 2018 9:06 AM MST

• Is that an honorary title or do you know how to fly?  Seems that flying is on the job description.

December 18, 2018 1:59 PM MST

no, i dont have the nnoney to go there
      December 18, 2018 10:24 AM MST

This has never been a lifelong dream of mine.  I can feelith the powerith in announcing such an order of dominence.
    For, I knowith a slave of suchith verbal command.   Aching his back doesith with every demand.

This leavith me only to rub-a-dub-dub, every sore muscle-band driven by the wordith ordered by the man in command.

December 18, 2018 11:49 AM MST

• "I've had a lifelong dream to go to the UK where words are pronounced correctly!"  (at 1:05)

December 18, 2018 3:11 PM MST

I am cracking up!  So that's what BBC stands for.  Bigger smiles.  All this time I never knew.  I was lost in the accent somewhere along the travels across the pond!!
    ;);) !!! Hugs and loves! 
      December 18, 2018 3:23 PM MST

I can arrange that for you Randy, but you might be surprised at the two word response you will probably get from a group of workmen, with accompanying finger gestures.  If you are going to come, you'd have to start with "Look lively..."

December 18, 2018 3:25 PM MST