Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The resignation of Secretary of State General Mattis has been referred to as a BIG BAD. Worldwide reaction?

The resignation of Secretary of State General Mattis has been referred to as a BIG BAD. Worldwide reaction?

Alarm and fear about what comes next?

Posted - December 21, 2018

Responses

What comes next? Who knows. We will all have to wait and see what happens. Speculation, especially in political matters, usually amounts to a spit in the river. :)
      December 21, 2018 9:11 AM MST

I expect what comes will be far worse than what we h ave seen thus far. Could I be wrong? Of course. Do I think I am? No. Thank you for your reply ru and Happy Saturday to you! :)
      December 22, 2018 2:48 AM MST

It very well could get far worse but then again it may get better or at least level out a tad. That said, things are happening fairly quickly and that tends to rattle some people. Though I rarely get rattled I do get concerned about what may happen because of the ongoing and escalating power struggle within our government. However, to me, what's happening now (verbal, mental, and even physical attacks) reaches far beyond the political scene. The dark side of human nature is rearing its ugly head in a manner I haven't seen in some time. We just hear about it more from the political scene because the news seems to be covering that more closely. Just my opinion of course. :)
      December 22, 2018 2:05 PM MST

Disgust.  The disgust is pouring in.  And Mattis made the coolest move ever.

GOOD BOY.  GOOD BOY.

Trump is a disgrace and anyone of any merit knows this.  

Mattis just brought it to the forefront.  Any general handpicked by Trump is usually his lackey.  Trump does not know how to politic and now he has big EGG on fat face.

December 21, 2018 9:42 AM MST

That is a very handsome iteration of the don of john. Flatters him. Notice how slender he is and the handsome face spindly arms and legs? Not a drop of fat anywhere. If he sees this bet he'll wanna buy it and hang it up somewhere he can admire it 24/7.  His bedroom prolly. Thank you for your reply Sharon!  :)
      December 22, 2018 2:50 AM MST

With the departure of General Mattis, we are entering the really scary stage.  The last adult will be leaving the White House.  If Congress doesn't stand up to Trump soon, we will become the sh*thole country Trump claims other to be.  
      December 21, 2018 2:46 PM MST

At this moment we know he follows the orders of Vlad Putin as well as TV talking heads and that ever-so-awesome oxycondon-addicted Rush Limbaugh. The TV heads and the Rush echo what his base tells him to do. These are the folks who counsel him. SIGH. We've been a sh**hole country since the day he was sworn in. I wonder if we are beyond reclamation? Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 22, 2018 2:53 AM MST

I don't think we're beyond reclamation, but it's going to take a long time to get back to where we were.  Happy Saturday. :)
      December 22, 2018 8:00 AM MST

I surely do hope you're right m'dear. I surely do. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Saturday to you!  :)
      December 22, 2018 8:01 AM MST