Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You extend your trust/belief in someone and find you have been duped. Do you feel embarrassed/ashamed/gullible/dumb?

You extend your trust/belief in someone and find you have been duped. Do you feel embarrassed/ashamed/gullible/dumb?

I think you should feel GLAD that you gave him/her the benefit of the doubt because doubting someone who is very honest and trustworthy would be unfair and you would really feel bad if you did that. Trusting someone who doesn't deserve it is better than distrusting an honest person. In my opinion. Yours?

Posted - December 29, 2018

Responses

The number of people I completely trust can be counted on one hand and they are all family members. Nothing against anyone personally but I don't and won't put my trust in anyone even if they tell me that they are trustworthy and honest. They will need to prove to me that they are trustworthy and honest. That takes time which usually eliminates the possibility of being duped.
      December 29, 2018 11:16 AM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful answer ru and Happy Sunday to you. So no one has ever let you down then? You are one very lucky person! :)
      December 30, 2018 4:30 AM MST