Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » This is for all the Trump haters out there!

This is for all the Trump haters out there!

How are you contributing to the welfare of the country? Spewing hatred and vitriol? What are you accomplishing? Do you feel good about yourself at the end of the day? Do you really think it is needed or wanted by normal citizens?

Posted - December 29, 2018

Responses

Actually no, you are far north of me, I am on the Ky/Tn line, moderate weather for the most part, especially the last 20 years or so. It used to be much colder when I was a child, and much more snow. It is more like Florida weather nowdays.
      December 30, 2018 12:48 AM MST

• Ok, I thought you were up in Canada, I'm getting old. :-(
     Thanks for the chat, have to go, Granddaughter will be up with the sun tomorrow morning.
    Have a good night.  :-)
      December 30, 2018 12:52 AM MST

Good night Sam!! Enjoy that granddaughter!!
      December 30, 2018 12:56 AM MST

• Awwhhh :-(
      December 29, 2018 11:31 PM MST

I am contributing by RESEARCHING AND CONFRONTING. NOT BLOWING SLOGANS LIKE PEE INTO THE WIND.  MY HATRED OF TRUMP STEMS FROM HIS INEPTITUDE TO TELL THE TRUTH AND HIS BASE FOR CONTINUING TO SWALLOW THE POISON INVECTVE.

YOU KNOW?  THE ONES WHO WHINE "THEY ARE CALLING US BAD NAMES"-- WHILE ALL THE WHILE CLINGING TO A RACIST PIG AND REFUSING TO SEE THE GODLESS PIG HE IS.

okay???

I HATE THE THINGS THEY THINK.  I HATE THEIR MINDS.  GOD FORGIVE YOU ALL FOR YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU STAND FOR.

Jesus did not attack innocent people for money.Or votes.  And you want to debate me?  You don't even know what this issue is that I am talking about.

This MORON has 20 indictments soon to be flung at him.  So many that he won't have time to close anything else.

That is WHY WE HATE WHATEVER SYMBOL HE STANDS FOR.

December 30, 2018 4:05 AM MST

Not a "Trump hater" but agree that hate solves nothing and only diminishes us as persons, cripples us as humans. 
      December 30, 2018 8:16 AM MST

I AM AMAZED AT THE HATRED THAT IS DIRECTED TOWARD HIM, THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED IN MY LIFETIME, AND THE WORST PART IS THAT IS SEEMS TO BE TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED. He IS A HUMAN BEING FOR GOODNESS SAKES,
      December 31, 2018 7:25 PM MST

My feelings precisely.   Very ironic that those who routinely have accused others of "hate" turn out to be the haters.  And very surprising they seem never to have encountered anyone like him before. Goodness in my work I deal with people like him on a regular basis.  Yes he is just a fallible human being (as are we all!) and amazing to me so many people seem to be so narrow they are unwilling to give him his due, or at least some respect.  Which most people in my generation were taught to accord everyone.  The world can only run on respect, not hatred.  Troubling to me that people have become so narrow and partisan in their respect - does not bode well for our freedoms.  
      January 3, 2019 6:14 AM MST

i think they should keep it to thennselves if they hate hinn that nnuch
      December 30, 2018 2:31 PM MST

I agree totally Pearl, but they seem to want media attention to spread the hate. I do not understand it.
      December 31, 2018 7:26 PM MST

I hate myself whoever is president.
      December 30, 2018 2:33 PM MST

Not sure I understand, what you are trying to say?
      December 31, 2018 7:27 PM MST

I am not a Trump hater or a hater of any kind. I am an unapologetic Trump supporter. 

How are you contributing to the welfare of the country?

I am a business owner, employer, tax payer, voter, stable Christian family unit for my children. 

Spewing hatred and vitriol?

I don't do that at all.

What are you accomplishing?

Recently driving a competitor out of business. (Or at least forcing them to relocate), Raising a healthy happy family, 

Do you feel good about yourself at the end of the day?

Certainly.

Do you really think it is needed or wanted by normal citizens? 

I am sure my former competitor did not need or want it. As for the rest I do yes. 
      December 30, 2018 4:07 PM MST

How will your competitor raise a healthy happy family? Hopefully their Church will give them shelter.
      December 30, 2018 4:51 PM MST

They should not have set up next to me with the intent to drive me out of business. They told us that to our faces. So it was us or them. 

He has another business doing construction so they should not be out of food or shelter. And if they were we would help some ourselves. 
      December 30, 2018 4:54 PM MST

I think Jesus said "It's either us or them."
      December 30, 2018 5:08 PM MST

Luke 9:50 "Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."
    Matt 12:30 Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters.
      December 30, 2018 5:27 PM MST

December 30, 2018 5:39 PM MST

NO I do not think he said this, he did say to love your enemies, though.
      December 31, 2018 7:39 PM MST

This happened to me and my husband many years ago, unfortunately they succedded.
      December 31, 2018 7:38 PM MST

Sad to hear.
      December 31, 2018 7:46 PM MST

Well it is all good except for the competitor, I guess he might not be so happy!!
      December 31, 2018 7:30 PM MST

"Stable Christian family unit for my children?"....wow, who wouldn't want to live in warm friendly environment like that?
      December 31, 2018 9:28 PM MST

You may not like my wording but much better than being dysfunctional, unstable, abusive...
      December 31, 2018 9:49 PM MST

I'm not a Trump Hater, but I'd like to say this... there are some Democrats that simply eat, breathe and sleep with politics on their minds... they can never think of anything else for some reason.  

They rarely,if ever, have a real audience so they take to the internet to hopefully be heard.  The sad thing is that no one but other like-minded people ever listen.  These people destroy the chance of a healthy and diverse community like they claim to support. 
      December 30, 2018 4:09 PM MST