Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The stable boy never worked for anyone but his daddy dearest. Never had a boss. So he needs a job. What would his resume look like?

The stable boy never worked for anyone but his daddy dearest. Never had a boss. So he needs a job. What would his resume look like?

If he were honest for a change and listed all the lawsuits and bankruptices and scandals and women he bedded and dirty deals he did and people he stiffed and lies he told where would you put him and how would you use him? Or would his real-life track record turn you  off so bigly you'd shred the resume and never talk to him?

Posted - January 3, 2019

Responses

I succeeded despite having not one shred of any human value.   Donald Trump, liar, esq.

January 3, 2019 10:36 AM MST

I like it Sharon. Succinct. Brief. To the point. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday!  :)
      January 4, 2019 2:48 AM MST

he managed businesses, so he know how to deal with people 
      January 3, 2019 3:59 PM MST

He declared bankruptcy SIX TIMES. His daddy bailed him out by throwing money at him. He stiffed people to whom he owed money. He is  CHEAPSKATE. He doesn't know diddly about managing people. Why anyone would work for him I can't imagine. They must be very desperate and unable to get any other jobs. Just my opinion franc. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      January 4, 2019 2:50 AM MST