Don Barzini
Nom de Plume
lavender
ADOLPH TRUMP
WelbyQuentin
Slartibartfast
Nevan B
designer
elon musk- sunset crusader
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » If she wanted to mix stripes with printed patterns, there was no sense in staying together, no brainer, right?

If she wanted to mix stripes with printed patterns, there was no sense in staying together, no brainer, right?

Ian decides to just let Gwen go. There will always be others. 
~

Posted - January 4

• 5420
    Well, those things happen. You just always have to be prepared to take the children and leave in the middle of the night.
    2

• 2374
    What is all this "leaving" business? Relax, chill out. 
    1

• 5395
    No sense in .... 
    2

• 20700
    ~
    0

• 2542
    Ahemm...  Excuse me but did you mean NO BRAINER?  I could not help noticing, sir, that you grammar seems to slipping a bit of late.  I observed one other seeming error recently, but was hesitant to bring it to your attention.  You take these things so hard with your Homer Simpson, "Doh!" picture.  I understand that with good grammar being as important to you as it is.  Now, with two such seeming errors, lest this be the beginning of a trend, I felt it was my duty nip this in the bud so as save you from a deeper humiliation in the future. 
    No need to thank me; I remain your humble servant,
    Ish. 
    1

• 5420
    This post was edited by Not Sure at January 4, 2019 9:07 PM MST
    1

• 20700
    ~
    0