Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Suppose I'm unexpectedly single. What would be a FUN date to take someone on?

Suppose I'm unexpectedly single. What would be a FUN date to take someone on?

Dinner and a movie doesn't count.

Posted - January 4, 2019

Responses

• aquarium 

the first date i went on with my so was aquarium 

we have also gone to canadas wonderland which is an amusement park 
      January 4, 2019 8:33 PM MST

• Did you ride the behemoth when you were there? That’s not a euphemism:) it’s my fave roller coaster at Canada’s wonder land.
      January 5, 2019 5:20 PM MST

• i think we rode it three or four times. it was my fave too, i liked it better than the leviathan 
      January 5, 2019 6:05 PM MST

• Nice :) this summer was the first times I rode the leviathan cos the line ups were to insane years before. It was over too fast and a lot of hype for just being a few stories higher. Bohemath kicks azz. 
      January 5, 2019 6:09 PM MST

I like smooth fast rides on roller coasters.  I am coming to Canada in the Spring.  Where are these roller coasters located?
      January 5, 2019 6:53 PM MST

• Canada’s Wonderland is just outside of Toronto, Ontario. You should go if enjoy rollercoasters and in that area. 
      January 5, 2019 6:57 PM MST

Nope, too bad.  We're going to Vancouver and Banff.  Some other time.
      January 5, 2019 6:59 PM MST

• I’d take Banff over TO anyday :) no need to feel sorry 
      January 5, 2019 7:01 PM MST

Excellent idea!  I love aquariums!
      January 5, 2019 6:46 PM MST

Fun park where all the rides are water-based - for summer.

Winter - theatre sports (where the audience participates).
      January 4, 2019 9:39 PM MST

I don't don't know how many people besides me would enjoy this, but I've always wanted to go on a super long walk with someone as a date. The amount of time would be agreed on before hand, but the route would be unplanned. We would take turns deciding which direction to go in, and we'd stop once to eat (anywhere that looked nice), once to do an activity (whatever we end up stumbling on like mini golf or a tour or something), and once at a place with a really nice view of something, like downtown or the ocean. It doesn't matter as long as there's an ice cream cart. Or churros.

And after that we just grab a cab, I drop her off, she complains to her roommate about this idiot that made her walk for hours until she had blisters and sunburn, and when they couldn't find a restaurant they had to eat at a gas station, and then I never hear from her again.

Oh my belle, you're so coy mon amour, how much longer must I watch your bedroom window from this bush...
      January 4, 2019 11:16 PM MST

• Lol :) guess you’re not getting a second date. 
      January 5, 2019 5:18 PM MST

the good news is that speaking a little French gives you a little more time before she calls the cops
      January 5, 2019 6:00 PM MST

• I think it might spare you 5 minutes until she recalls  those skunk cartoons from bugs bunny cartoon... then you’re pretty much screwed ;p 
      January 5, 2019 6:04 PM MST

haha being raised on cartoons made it so that's exactly what I picture to this day when I hear Fench: Pepe Le Pew, a rapist
      January 5, 2019 7:13 PM MST

• Can you imagine poor peepee in this day and age? METOO METOO :)
      January 5, 2019 7:16 PM MST

That lucky skunk did the smart thing and got out before the reckoning came for him, just like Jimmy Savile 

edit: I thought that was a cringe emoticon, but I can't actually tell what it is now that I look closer. What is it's mouth doing?? This post was edited by bigloseridiotman at January 6, 2019 10:03 AM MST
      January 5, 2019 8:07 PM MST

• haha...I think that emoji must be what the kid who ate too many crayons in kindergarten grows up to look like when he takes off his helmet. That’s my best guess Anyway. 
      January 6, 2019 10:05 AM MST

Have you met Kjames yet?  I think you two should talk.
      January 5, 2019 6:54 PM MST

A picnic in a clearing in a meadow of wildflowers.  You prepare everything.  Don't forget the strawberries. 
      January 5, 2019 12:08 AM MST

Don't take women to the tilde emporium, sandwich-making workshops or the museum of grammar. For some strange reason, they always end the date early and you'll never hear from them again. Wait, that's not entirely true: after weeks of courting them, a judge has you hauled into court and papers are served against you . . .

~

January 5, 2019 12:41 AM MST

A walk in the woods, or National Park, they usually have a little café.  A museum, that will be a conversational opener and there are many different types. An animal Sanctuary or park. This post was edited by kjames at January 6, 2019 8:51 PM MST
      January 5, 2019 11:57 AM MST

Have you met BigIdiotLoserMan yet?  I think you two should talk.  Then walk.
      January 5, 2019 6:56 PM MST

My partner took me to the museum on our first date, I thoroughly enjoyed it, and we often walk together, we are still together years later and are very happy. How about motor racing? This post was edited by kjames at January 6, 2019 8:44 PM MST
      January 6, 2019 4:50 AM MST