Don Barzini
lavender
Nom de Plume
Slartibartfast
ADOLPH TRUMP
WelbyQuentin
Nevan B
designer
elon musk- sunset crusader
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Jobs » What's the main thing you look forward to doing after you get off duty at the end of the average work day? ~

What's the main thing you look forward to doing after you get off duty at the end of the average work day? ~

~

Posted - January 5

• 307
    Getting home and taking a shower.
    2

• 2752
    Being greeted by my dogs. 
    4

• 7468
    Getting home, changing into comfortable clothes, making something for dinner and watching TV.  
    4

• 10027
    Yeah, you can probably figure out my answer without my directly identifying.

Image result for man winking

A Quasi-Hint -- I swear, the first thing I thought when I looked at the image in your question -- "He's got a hot head."
    2

• 5420
    The end of an average work day for me is when I get out of bed.
    2

• 2374
    My work day doesn't end until the semester does.  Right now I'm on break, however I've already begun reading for next semester.  I found it takes and day or so to get used to the rhythm of the book. 
    1

• 519
    i dont work yet but it will soon.... and ill arrive late at night, so ill go to bed and enjoy the morning the next day on my computer 
    0