Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » do you like to use doordash/ubereats/grubhub

do you like to use doordash/ubereats/grubhub

its so good i never have to leave my house but i get all the indian food i want 

Posted - January 7, 2019

Responses

Never used any of them...never will. If I can't go shopping for food I will eat a bullet.
      January 7, 2019 7:05 PM MST

Grubhub for me. The m/f got here in 20 minutes.
      January 7, 2019 7:06 PM MST

We've never used anything like that. I don't even know what some of the things you mentioned are.
      January 7, 2019 7:12 PM MST

Eh... I don't know why, but I keep trying them. GrubHub often has major upcharges over other apps. I've put the same order in on multiple apps and found as much as a $20 difference. I've also noticed that when I use apps like GrubHub and UberEats, the order is ALWAYS messed up in some way. Always. I've also had multiple restaurants cancel my order on me. I'm not sure what's up with that. I keep using the apps thinking it's going to change. I actually got Chinese tonight and was missing 1/4 of my items. I need to stop. 
      January 7, 2019 8:28 PM MST

• i dont like grubhub, its my least fav of the three. i usually use doordash 

also if the order is messed up its prob the restaurants fault since they put it together
      January 7, 2019 8:32 PM MST

Princess...might I do your shopping and cooking. I don't charge anything.
      January 7, 2019 8:35 PM MST

;) You know where the door is. 
      January 10, 2019 12:28 AM MST

Never used them.  I am accustomed to doing my own cooking regularly.
      January 8, 2019 7:45 AM MST

• I have used Doordash when we were sick, and we both loved it.    Of course, it's a little more expensive, but when you're too sick to get out and you have no  food, it's worth the convenience.
      January 8, 2019 8:05 AM MST

No.  Getting out of your house is a good thing.  I like being at home too but get out a few times a week even when I'm not really busy.  There is always something to take care of, or since I found it, go walk around the little park by the Y.  No dogs are allowed there which is great!! Most parks are now full of domesticated animals and the zombies they own.
      January 8, 2019 11:11 AM MST

my sister told me about ubereats... you could order mcdonalds and they ship it right to your door. thats an nice idea i think but never used it . i just hope the delivery guy make enough tips with this job.
      January 8, 2019 11:37 AM MST

• I eat out or make something at home but I’ll buy the food. I don’t need anyone to bring things to me. 
      January 8, 2019 5:16 PM MST